Jerryhotwheelz Mar 10, 2013 @ 1:19pm
Shadowrun Returns
Shadowrun Returns First Look - Alpha Gameplay Footage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MiMjQwd2VE
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
< >
☮ ραтяισт ☮ Mar 10, 2013 @ 1:34pm 
I doubt many people remember Shadowrun, and turn based combat is not hip enough to new generation. Luckily they have not dummed down the turn based combat and statistics yet to fit console ... like in X-Com.
10Club Mar 10, 2013 @ 1:36pm 
Originally posted by ☮ ραтяισт ☮:
I doubt many people remember Shadowrun, and turn based combat is not hip enough to new generation. Luckily they have not dummed down the turn based combat and statistics yet to fit console ... like in X-Com.

I thought XCom was fantastic and better than the old games. It has its issues and it's still a bit buggy but it's a good game.

Anyway,

Shadowrun is looking great. Happy to have backed this.
Frosty Mar 10, 2013 @ 1:39pm 
WTF this shadowrun is not an FPS, they ruined the franchise HURR DURR.
The FPS was amazing el oh el.
10Club Mar 10, 2013 @ 1:41pm 
Originally posted by Frosty - Share Love!:
WTF this shadowrun is not an FPS, they ruined the franchise HURR DURR.
The FPS was amazing el oh el.

Pfft, I had fun with the FPS. Too bad it was neutered by GFW LIVE and the nerfed mouse aim thanks to it being cross platform.

I thought it was a decent game. Nothing amazing but I got my 10 dollars worth.
uMakeMeHot Mar 10, 2013 @ 2:00pm 
Whatta buncha jokers. Shadowrun Returns looks AWESOME! It's based on the original SNES and Sega Genesis Shadowrun games (which were really fun for their time), and the Shadowrun Tabletop game. I picked up FTL wich was another small studio Kickstarted game and loved it. After seeing this video, I can't wait to play Shadowrun Returns!
uMakeMeHot Mar 10, 2013 @ 2:03pm 
Originally posted by ☮ ραтяισт ☮:
If you think people don't remember Shadowrun (The REAL Shadowrun, not the FPS game by Microsoft) then you should take a look around the gaming sites. This thing's blowing up fast, not to mention they got $1.8million on Kickstarter to doShadowrun Returns in the first place
10Club Mar 10, 2013 @ 2:09pm 
Originally posted by uMakeMeHot:
Whatta buncha jokers. Shadowrun Returns looks AWESOME! It's based on the original SNES and Sega Genesis Shadowrun games (which were really fun for their time), and the Shadowrun Tabletop game. I picked up FTL wich was another small studio Kickstarted game and loved it. After seeing this video, I can't wait to play Shadowrun Returns!

Who are you calling 'buncha jokers?'

Everyone of us here so far have said it looks good. I'm confused.
Jerryhotwheelz Mar 10, 2013 @ 2:41pm 
who want to be friends to.
Jerryhotwheelz Mar 10, 2013 @ 2:41pm 
i am new to shadowrun tho.
Jerryhotwheelz Mar 10, 2013 @ 2:43pm 
i never buy the shadowrun on xbox and xbox 360 to.
Buddy Mar 10, 2013 @ 2:44pm 
just don't
Frosty Mar 10, 2013 @ 2:46pm 
It looks great. Its like they modernized the old Shadowrun without sacrificing its core.
Hawkes Mar 10, 2013 @ 3:52pm 
I saw this the other day it looks awsome i didnt back it on kickstarter unfourtunately but im definitely buying this once its realesed ive been playing alot of turn based games lately (xcom. fire emblem. valkyria chronicles) plus level creators are allways nice cant wait to see more of this game.
skankpit Mar 11, 2013 @ 12:06am 
Loved the SNES game, hated the Genesis game.
Chenjuice Mar 12, 2013 @ 9:25am 
Any confirmation that there might be a Steam release?

Some more information about Shadowrun.

Official Site
http://www.shadowrun.com/shadowrun-returns/
Misc
http://harebrained-schemes.com/shadowrun/shadowrun-returns-pre-order/
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 10, 2013 @ 1:19pm