All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Toilet Bay Oct 15, 2013 @ 3:19am
Bioshock Infinite or Borderlands 2 Game of the year edition
Planning to get one of the game above . I need a game that can replay-able , I play L4D , Dota 2 , TF etc ( all multiplayer support ) , as i play games often and my income are limited , so i need a longer-lasting game that never get bored , social ( mutiplayer ) , replay-able and never end ! =D

Thanks for recommending me .
< >
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
Afterdark Oct 15, 2013 @ 3:25am 
Borderlands 2 for sure, there is so much replay value and way more content. I beat infinite in 2 days where as borderlands 2 I have over 300 hours of game play and still going.
CheechWizard Oct 15, 2013 @ 3:26am 
Borderlands 2, no question.
←A/F↴ Oct 15, 2013 @ 5:32am 
+1 to both comments above mine =)
SaLaDiN Oct 15, 2013 @ 5:35am 
i own both, B2 is like 3 or 4 times longer, with dlcs even more, I would take B2.
arealhumanbean Oct 15, 2013 @ 7:55am 
That's a complete no-brainer. Go with Borderlands 2, it's replayability incarnate.

Bioshock Infinite is a great game, but it's a singleplayer game. As a result of that, the scope of replayability is low in comparison to Borderlands 2, which is essentially a multi-player game that is exists in a continuous state of happening.

There may be times when you do the same general task over and over again in Borderlands 2, but it's not as restricted as a purely single player game like Bioshock Infinite, so there will always be a fair amount of variability during your endeavors. As a multi-player focused game, it's also much less restrictive in terms gameplay and combat style, having multiple characters (classes) with a ridiculous amount of weapon choices. Just go with BL2.
Last edited by arealhumanbean; Oct 15, 2013 @ 7:55am
The Mope Oct 15, 2013 @ 7:57am 
infinite quickly became infinitely cliche and repetitive for me
LoboFH Oct 15, 2013 @ 8:03am 
Both are awesome games, but if you want a game that will keep you hooked a long, long time Borderlands is your bet.
NewTroll Oct 15, 2013 @ 8:08am 
I love Bioshock: Infinite for the whole ten hours it took me to do everything in it!

I love Borderlands 2 for the whole two-thousand hours it's taken me to still not do everything in it!
DIMREAPER Oct 15, 2013 @ 8:09am 
Infinie was a good game the 1 time i played it through, cant say i'll be going back to it any time soon. 20 hours roughly taking it slow.

Borderlands 2 would have to be the choice if you want more bang for your buck. 600+ hours and still got tonnes of fun left in it. :borderlands2:

Your responses are going to be a bit of a one sided tho as this is the Borderlands 2 forum. :)
Bioshock is a very good game, but if you're looking for challenge go Borderlands. :bandit:
If it's a story that you're after go Bioshock. :shockjockey:
Not a Mac user Oct 15, 2013 @ 8:18am 
bl2 longer played with ppl
bioshock 10-15 hr game
[UFO] rad87gn Oct 15, 2013 @ 9:21am 
Both good but BL2 is a lot more playable for TONS of hours!
Toilet Bay Oct 15, 2013 @ 8:03pm 
Actually i can get both with my $80 , but i heard some people said that bioshock is nothing after u finished the campaign and 1999 mode , and i heard that bioshock story-line is so much better . Beside , borderlands 2 is good for replay-able like l4d , tf , dt2 etc . Can do online mutiplayer as well , btw will i get boring with borderlands without any DLC ? As the borderlands 2 base game doesn't have so many campaign but the GOTY offered all DLC campaign , and if base game ( 29.99 ) of borderlands will never get bored , i will go for bioshock infinite and borderlands 2 base game =)

Bonus : Heard that borderlands 2 is hard to find a match when u just get in ( lv 1 ) , is this true ?
Dinerenblanc Oct 15, 2013 @ 8:08pm 
Get Bioshock Infinite if you want an extremely unique single player experience that will stick with you for awhile; BL2 if you would like to play co-op for dozens of hours without placing too much stock in the story. You will kill a lot of time with BL2, but it's unlikely that it'll leave you with a lasting impression.
Last edited by Dinerenblanc; Oct 15, 2013 @ 8:08pm
[FOAD]Iron Oct 16, 2013 @ 9:42pm 
Not only is BL2 obviously the better game, it is equally obviously NOT an anti-white racist game or a pro-draftdodger (yank) one.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
Per page: 1530 50

All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Date Posted: Oct 15, 2013 @ 3:19am