All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
:3 May 5, 2015 @ 9:38am
Favorite tea?
What is you favorite tea and how do you like to drink it(iced,hot,with honey,with sugar,plain,etc).

For me i like camomille(most likely spelled it wrong) really hot wth honey. Mmmm good for the throat and sinuses.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 63 comments
jpcerutti May 5, 2015 @ 9:46am 
Hot or cold, with nothing else in it.

Earl Grey is a pretty good readily available hot tea blend, Luizenne isn't bad iced tea. Not horribly picky though.

Don't care at all for bottled teas of any flavor, sweet or presweetened, instant, or any teas with added spices or flavorings.

But I like to drink black coffee so take that into account.
🌌 MdZ_N7 May 5, 2015 @ 9:52am 
Green tea! Hot and pure! :)
I really love Green tea, however Green Tea chai is just too good.
I don't add any milk or sugar/sweetners/honey with my tea.
And I love it that way. :)
Melzarp May 5, 2015 @ 9:57am 
Green tea of course
:3 May 5, 2015 @ 10:04am 
Originally posted by Swart Teef:
Green tea of course
It seems that a lot of people like green tea, how is it? The flavor i mean, i have never tried it before.
I like herbal teas the best, usually cold.
FilthySouls May 5, 2015 @ 10:25am 
Turkish apple tea, pure or with honey.
Originally posted by zoomdude111:
It seems that a lot of people like green tea, how is it? The flavor i mean, i have never tried it before.

Its bitter at first if you have never drank it before. But you get used to it. :)
:3 May 5, 2015 @ 10:27am 
Originally posted by Natasha ♡:

Its bitter at first if you have never drank it before. But you get used to it. :)
Sounds like something i could get into, can you add honey to it? Would that be good? Becuase i do love honey.
🌌 MdZ_N7 May 5, 2015 @ 10:32am 
Sounds like something i could get into, can you add honey to it? Would that be good? Becuase i do love honey.
Yeah. You can certainly add honey to it to sweeten it.

I like my green tea without anything though. ;)
Pepa Lípa May 5, 2015 @ 10:55am 
I like my green tea :-)
:3 May 5, 2015 @ 2:10pm 
Originally posted by Jakendad:
Iced tea, hot tea is disgusting. I like Snapple, Arnold Palmer Half n Half, Brisk, and Peace Tea (owned by Monster).
I like to drink bottled teas every once in a while but there rather expensive most of the time compared to bagged or even loose tea.
C4Warr10r May 5, 2015 @ 2:32pm 
Originally posted by jpcerutti:
Hot or cold, with nothing else in it.

Earl Grey is a pretty good readily available hot tea blend, Luizenne isn't bad iced tea. Not horribly picky though.

This. Just put the caffeine-water in the friggin' cup already. I've got **** to do and I'm sweet enough already.
Von-Reaper May 5, 2015 @ 3:13pm 
black tea cold aswell greentea eather hot or cold and if cold with genger and honey
Marlfox May 5, 2015 @ 3:54pm 
:leaf:Green Tea bought from my local tea shop. I like to try different strains and they always have imported selections. I prefer my tea hot with organic honey, I'm lucky enough that my parents actually keep bees so I get fresh honey.

:leaf:When I'm not feeling like green tea(or when I've run out) I have been known to venture into other categories of tea like herbal Chamomile, Peppermint, berry flavors, and most recently Ivan Tea.

:leaf:Also known as Fireweed and Rosebay the tea is very unique and super beneficial. It's a bit thicker than most teas and does require intense steeping but I have come to enjoy Ivan Tea very much, even unsweetened. It's popular in Russia.

:leaf:With my tea I normally eat some biscuits, chocolate, or cookies. But with the amount of tea I consume I am many times left to enjoy it solely in its own capacity as the cookies run out fast.

< >
Showing 1-15 of 63 comments
Per page: 1530 50

All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Date Posted: May 5, 2015 @ 9:38am