All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
✪ Kenvelo Mar 29, 2015 @ 1:10pm
why kick and how to prevent happening again ?!
just played a 40 mins match and not trying to show off or something (still silver 4) but I carryed the team with various tripple and quadra kills and was nearly to the end of it (5 rounds left) and suddenly vote kick...i was like "WTF?!"
almost inmediatly 3 people agreed (there were talking with mic with each other in some language i dont understand and got kicked..
how the hell is this even posible to get kicked for no reason...and is this in anyway posible preventi in the future?

thanks
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Austen Fox Mar 29, 2015 @ 1:17pm 
I'm guessing you got stuck on a server with a moronic admin, or one player hated you so much, that he casted a vote and all his minions agreed to kick.

(Happens to me all the time)
Originally posted by Sandcat:
I'm guessing you got stuck on a server with a moronic admin, or one player hated you so much, that he casted a vote and all his minions agreed to kick.

He is talking about cs:go competetive. There are no admins.

Yeah, always play with atleast 1 friend. I get kicked alot too.

Austen Fox Mar 29, 2015 @ 1:47pm 
Originally posted by Dusty:

Oh, I couldn't tell which game he was talking about.
✪ Kenvelo Mar 29, 2015 @ 1:54pm 

yeah that`s what happened...it`s so ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ anoying and not to mencion the random idiots that kill you with zeus...
I wish there was some kind of system to report this idiots like in League of Legends and get 24h ban or something -_-
Austen Fox Mar 29, 2015 @ 1:57pm 
Originally posted by ✪ Kenvelo:

yeah that`s what happened...it`s so ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ anoying and not to mencion the random idiots that kill you with zeus...
I wish there was some kind of system to report this idiots like in League of Legends and get 24h ban or something -_-

I stopped playing CS:GO. The community is atrocious.
Ubernerd Lucas Mar 29, 2015 @ 2:15pm 
If I had to guess, there's more to this story. Were you being a ♥♥♥♥ about "carrying" the team?

As an aside, I find it odd that people always whine about getting kicked randomly all the time, but in 47 hours of competitive play I haven't seen it happen once.
✪ Kenvelo Mar 29, 2015 @ 3:07pm 
Originally posted by Ubernerd Lucas:
If I had to guess, there's more to this story. Were you being a ♥♥♥♥ about "carrying" the team?

As an aside, I find it odd that people always whine about getting kicked randomly all the time, but in 47 hours of competitive play I haven't seen it happen once.

no actually i`ve been a d**k about carrying the team since the great mayority of them were doing a great job defending the site...that`s what was wierd about it
zert Mar 29, 2015 @ 3:13pm 
Play better games.
Originally posted by ᴢᴀʀᴛ:
Play better games.

Your opinion.
Ubernerd Lucas Mar 29, 2015 @ 3:53pm 
Originally posted by Ubernerd Lucas:

no actually i`ve been a d**k about carrying the team since the great mayority of them were doing a great job defending the site...that`s what was wierd about it

Weird, I dunno then. Maybe they were a premade group of preteens or something.
GLO BOY GOAT Mar 29, 2015 @ 4:03pm 
play with friends theres aholes all over csgo like that i ended up getting many 7 day cooldowns from it till i learned just to play with friends
¿wame Mar 29, 2015 @ 4:36pm 
Drink hamburgers and eat soda.
bermuda Mar 30, 2015 @ 1:42am 
just played a 40 mins match and not trying to show off or something (still silver 4) but I carryed the team with various tripple and quadra kills and was nearly to the end of it (5 rounds left) and suddenly vote kick...i was like "WTF?!"
almost inmediatly 3 people agreed (there were talking with mic with each other in some language i dont understand and got kicked..
how the hell is this even posible to get kicked for no reason...and is this in anyway posible preventi in the future?

thanks

Reasons that are unbeknowsnt to the human race right now. Except for whoever kicked you. I bet it hurt. I bet it was right in your ballsack. Or maybe the spot-no-man-should-ever-talk-about-in-public-ever.
✪ Kenvelo Mar 30, 2015 @ 6:31am 
Originally posted by Maximus:

thanks

Reasons that are unbeknowsnt to the human race right now. Except for whoever kicked you. I bet it hurt. I bet it was right in your ballsack. Or maybe the spot-no-man-should-ever-talk-about-in-public-ever.

yeah bro it got me so ♥♥♥♥♥ pissed that I couldn`t play the next game
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50

All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Date Posted: Mar 29, 2015 @ 1:10pm