All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Stevo Feb 26, 2015 @ 7:06pm
Would you say that GTA V is worth it or get refunded?
Just want your thoughts about it
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Swegkart64 Feb 26, 2015 @ 7:24pm 
GTA V's world is amazing,and there's no real reason to refund it.
That is,if you can deal with the Pink colored kiddie shotguns,then you definetly need to refund it.
Stevo Feb 26, 2015 @ 7:34pm 
I know it's great but I've played the ♥♥♥♥ out of it on Xbox 360 Is it still worth it just for First Person mode?
Dono Kill TF2 Feb 26, 2015 @ 7:42pm 
Originally posted by Stevo:
I know it's great but I've played the ♥♥♥♥ out of it on Xbox 360 Is it still worth it just for First Person mode?
Sure makes shooting easier
Grimminski Feb 26, 2015 @ 7:53pm 
Hated it on PS3. Characters sucked, missions were boring, driving (while improved over IV) was still bad.

I feel that after this many games that the structure has been played out. Go here, pick up friend, listen to conversation while driving, Chase/Kill NPC, take friend back home. Repeat ad naseum. The heists weren't any good either.
Last edited by Grimminski; Feb 26, 2015 @ 7:54pm
Swegkart64 Feb 26, 2015 @ 7:56pm 
Originally posted by John:
Hated it on PS3. Characters sucked, missions were boring, driving (while improved over IV) was still bad.

I feel that after this many games that the structure has been played out. Go here, pick up friend, listen to conversation while driving, Chase/Kill NPC, take friend back home. Repeat ad naseum. The heists weren't any good either.
People don't play for the story.
they never change the missions... always you end up chasing some guy that you can never catch up with, no matter how fast your going.. that is such an old mission set up, they need to stop worrying about multiplayer and whatever else and start making worth while missions. other then missions being typical of somthen to expect in gta 4... its a nice game, espically with 1st person now, although aim bot in the conosle was annoying as heck. idk if you can remove that in the pc verison?
Tanya Degurechaff Feb 27, 2015 @ 5:15am 
sure its worth not buying 3times
Janni Feb 27, 2015 @ 5:45am 
Originally posted by Swegkart64:
Originally posted by John:

Actually thats wrong GTA games allways were played for the story.

(or alternatively on the pc for the mods but thats another thing)
JamJackEvo Feb 27, 2015 @ 6:25am 
I played a bit of it from a friend's Xbox 360—by a bit, I mean I got as far as the FIB Heist before I stopped—so in my opinion, I'm definitely going to buy the PC version once it's out, because it was that good of a game to have and play. Playing it from a friend's console and playing it on my own videogaming hardware are two different things; the former will have me rushing the experience to get the most out of it, while the latter I can set my own pace.
Swegkart64 Feb 27, 2015 @ 7:20am 
Originally posted by Gamefighter3000:

So you wanna sit through 30 minutes worth of cutscene more than just driving around and doing everything?
Janni Feb 27, 2015 @ 7:30am 
Originally posted by Gamefighter3000:

So you wanna sit through 30 minutes worth of cutscene more than just driving around and doing everything?

No i was more trying to say that the story mode has more variety to offer than just free roaming.
And thats why the Story mode is still very important for me because it haves alot to offer in terms of gameplay.

(San andreas as an example had tons of things you only could do in missions (story mode) and they were great)
Pumba70 Feb 27, 2015 @ 8:29am 
$60 for a game that was supposed to be released over 1 1/2 years ago for PC that is price jacked due to "added features" with a pre-order bonus that was announced and lasted for a few weeks before you couldn't get the bonus.

Seems sketchy as ♥♥♥♥, but what do I know. I didn't make GTA IV
TEXAS HARD HITTER Feb 27, 2015 @ 8:31am 
Originally posted by Pumba70:
$60 for a game that was supposed to be released over 1 1/2 years ago for PC that is price jacked due to "added features" with a pre-order bonus that was announced and lasted for a few weeks before you couldn't get the bonus.

Seems sketchy as ♥♥♥♥, but what do I know. I didn't make GTA IV
This guy gives me cancer.. GTA V best GTA. Get it.
Pumba70 Feb 27, 2015 @ 8:32am 
GTA V is like pie and I'm more of a cake guy myself.
TEXAS HARD HITTER Feb 27, 2015 @ 8:32am 
Originally posted by Pumba70:
GTA V is like pie and I'm more of a cake guy myself.
Pie all day.. ERRYDAY
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 1530 50

All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Date Posted: Feb 26, 2015 @ 7:06pm