what do you think would be more epic.
I say nuclear war.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 219 comments
Swegkart64 Feb 25, 2015 @ 8:30pm 
None because
1.North Korea and Russia would get offended
Amsel :D Feb 25, 2015 @ 8:55pm 
Zombie apocalypse, less people dying, the world wouldn't be ruined per se, and I'd get to empty machine guns into everything!
tmwfte Feb 25, 2015 @ 9:01pm 
Fallout would suggest that both are a possibility. So why not both?
Amsel :D Feb 25, 2015 @ 9:02pm 
Originally posted by tmwfte:
Fallout would suggest that both are a possibility. So why not both?

Genius! :D
MissCreep Feb 25, 2015 @ 11:43pm 
I don't think either of those would be epic.
« bandit » Feb 26, 2015 @ 3:38am 
zombies are getting old and a nuclear war is most likely comming so id say zombies because it has a higher chance of failing plus zombies would take alot longer to take over the whole world where a nuke war would wipe us out right away in a few weeks at best. so yeah zombies :D
Γαῖα Feb 26, 2015 @ 4:29am 
Originally posted by TLBZ7218™:
zombies are getting old and a nuclear war is most likely comming so id say zombies because it has a higher chance of failing plus zombies would take alot longer to take over the whole world where a nuke war would wipe us out right away in a few weeks at best. so yeah zombies :D

Actually when you talk bio chemical warfare, the two could be just as sudden yet somehow i think they would pale in comparison to a super volcano erupting. I bet when the dinosaurs got wiped out that, that would have made quite a site.
« bandit » Feb 26, 2015 @ 5:06am 
Originally posted by gaiaconsequence:

Actually when you talk bio chemical warfare, the two could be just as sudden yet somehow i think they would pale in comparison to a super volcano erupting. I bet when the dinosaurs got wiped out that, that would have made quite a site.
well that makes alot of sense when the earth has had enough it will just explode anyway.
Lozo12 Feb 26, 2015 @ 5:18am 
Guys what about nuclur radiation turning people into somewhat zombies
« bandit » Feb 26, 2015 @ 5:19am 
Originally posted by Lozo12:
if you think about it the radiation will melt your skin if you somehow survie you will die later on fallout had a good idea but it wouldnt work irl.
Last edited by « bandit »; Feb 26, 2015 @ 5:20am
Mecha Carny Feb 26, 2015 @ 5:23am 
Originally posted by Lozo12:
Nuclear*

Nuclear radiation will most likely give you every single cancer you can possibly get.
Aahau Feb 26, 2015 @ 7:53pm 
Originally posted by gaiaconsequence:

DignifiedPeach Feb 26, 2015 @ 8:04pm 
Nuclear warfare could be a little scarier. Nether very well proved that. Zombie apocolypse could be fun, expecially if surviving with friends. (Until, of course, you have to kill one of them, but I try not to think about that)
lil hazy Feb 26, 2015 @ 8:10pm 
Zergey ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Appocolypse
Heydeez Feb 26, 2015 @ 8:11pm 
not a good idea to fire your machine guns
Originally posted by Amsel :D:
Zombie apocalypse, less people dying, the world wouldn't be ruined per se, and I'd get to empty machine guns into everything!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 219 comments
Per page: 1530 50

All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Date Posted: Feb 25, 2015 @ 8:28pm