All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
JJA1999 Sep 11, 2014 @ 7:43am
Need an RPG rated E10+ for my sister
My sister enjoys RPG games to the point that she plays Minecraft just to jump into caves with a sword she's named, however she's not allowed to play T or M rated games. Are there any first or third person RPGs like WoW that are rated E or E10+?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Zennock Sep 11, 2014 @ 8:32am 
Terraria or Starbound?
MEOWMEOWMAN Sep 11, 2014 @ 8:54am 
Def Terraria...
JJA1999 Sep 11, 2014 @ 8:54am 
Thanks but I just found Minimum
Zennock Sep 11, 2014 @ 9:03am 
Originally posted by JJA1999:
Thanks but I just found Minimum

Oh
Soully Sep 14, 2014 @ 10:00pm 
WIZARD 101

PIRATE 101

It's a tad costly- unless... well, not really. Just go to the Trivia at their sistersite KI Freegames, and you can get Crowns, and then buy areas and stories! and then everything else can be won, not with grinding, but just by playing a good old game! The Drops are common and effective, almost as good as Crown items, and every area for the first worlds only cost about 700 Crowns- That means that Each week, You can buy a new area, FOR FREE, if you do the Trivia.

The Gameplay is good and the story is fluid, and there is a LOT of work that was put into scripting and designing the game. It is kid safe and rest assured, no bad words are going to slip through while in the Multiplayer. It's perhaps the best- the only- F2P MMORPG I'd ever recommend.
grounded in reality Sep 14, 2014 @ 10:37pm 
Originally posted by Dori:
WIZARD 101

PIRATE 101

It's a tad costly- unless... well, not really. Just go to the Trivia at their sistersite KI Freegames, and you can get Crowns, and then buy areas and stories! and then everything else can be won, not with grinding, but just by playing a good old game! The Drops are common and effective, almost as good as Crown items, and every area for the first worlds only cost about 700 Crowns- That means that Each week, You can buy a new area, FOR FREE, if you do the Trivia.

The Gameplay is good and the story is fluid, and there is a LOT of work that was put into scripting and designing the game. It is kid safe and rest assured, no bad words are going to slip through while in the Multiplayer. It's perhaps the best- the only- F2P MMORPG I'd ever recommend.
googled it.
looks like a card game.
:I
FriendlyMan Sep 14, 2014 @ 10:59pm 
Far Cry 3 ;)
Soully Sep 14, 2014 @ 11:17pm 
Originally posted by Cardboard Incarnate:
WIZARD 101

PIRATE 101

googled it.
looks like a card game.

Trading card-based Combat.
Skelly Man Sep 15, 2014 @ 1:24am 
Try getting her Portal 2. It's a great game that really requires you to think and it's very fun once you get into it. The reason I don't say Portal 1 is because it's rated T for Teens because of 'blood and mild language'. Portal 2 however is rated E10+, though you may wanna give it a pass if you're going to play Portal 2 first since she won't understand the story without playing the first game.
Last edited by Skelly Man; Sep 15, 2014 @ 1:25am
JJA1999 Sep 15, 2014 @ 5:10pm 
I already got her minimum 101s are too pricey I already have portal 2 and is far cry 3 a joke?
JJA1999 Sep 15, 2014 @ 5:10pm 
but thanks for the help
Moss Sep 15, 2014 @ 5:11pm 
Postal. She'll love it, trust me.
BethYo Sep 15, 2014 @ 6:13pm 
I'm really enjoying Marvel Heroes. It's free and it's fun.
Originally posted by Cardboard Incarnate:
googled it.
looks like a card game.

Trading card-based Combat.
isn't that just 3D hearthstone?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 1530 50

All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Date Posted: Sep 11, 2014 @ 7:43am