General Zod 2014 年 4 月 27 日 下午 8:15
Third Party Accounts
How many passwords do you need to remember for all your different accounts in order to play all the games in your lawful possesion?

Not counting my isp, gateway, steam/psn/xbox live; I have Blizzard, Origin, Uplay, Gearbox, Cerebus (defunct?) so 5 arguably 4, although im sure as soon as i click post i will remember 2 others

I am curious if anyone else is feeling slightly inconvienenced by software companies demand for people to join in their Cloud/Network/Club/Rewards organization.

one password is not a big deal and mostly i can autoremember account info. What i find annoying is when after you buy a game you are roadblocked from play until you completed their membership requirements.

Equally annoying is when an account goes derelict for not being active and through the passage of time email accounts have been changed and passwords or mystery questions with answers forgotten.

Perhaps, I make it too complicated - I suppose i should have a single password for everything and a single answer for all verification questions - afterall most of those security features always assume the front door will be used.

I dont mind the organizations so much, its just the added responsibility that is imposed on me when i already feel time is fleeting. Why cant the console or shell (steam) have a one and done policy. Where you buy the game and either opt in or out to be automatically linked/synced/COPY$ Con/ with a single click rather than having to create a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ login for a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ registration.

As my own little way to say ♥♥♥♥ Off to the marketeers I always throw in outlier data to the obvoius data mining questions, it has become a mini game in a way.

[Wall of Text END/
最後修改者:General Zod; 2014 年 4 月 27 日 下午 8:21
< >
目前顯示第 1-5 則留言,共 5
Oral Hygiene 2014 年 4 月 27 日 下午 8:19 
I have about 20 different passwords for several alias and whatnot, y'know how it is with people in america and thier spies...
Shasow 2014 年 4 月 27 日 下午 8:21 
引用自 Merrilyth
I have about 20 different passwords for several alias and whatnot, y'know how it is with people in america and thier spies...
And the NSA knows every single one of them....
Oral Hygiene 2014 年 4 月 27 日 下午 8:23 
引用自 Shasow
引用自 Merrilyth
And the NSA knows every single one of them....
Yes, but they no not to mess with me, I'm no pushover.
Ineffable Anathema 2014 年 4 月 28 日 上午 6:03 
People remember passwords? o.O
Oral Hygiene 2014 年 4 月 28 日 上午 6:13 
引用自 I AM SHODAN!
People remember passwords? o.O
I have them all written down, on paper... in a safe.
< >
目前顯示第 1-5 則留言,共 5
每頁顯示: 1530 50

張貼日期: 2014 年 4 月 27 日 下午 8:15
回覆: 5