[RepofS] JoKeR$435 Apr 27 @ 8:12pm
Intro Help?
Ok i need help making an intro anyone want to help?? is that better i mean jesus all i want is some help my last discussion got removed just because they thought i was advertising my channel??
Last edited by [RepofS] JoKeR$435; Apr 27 @ 8:15pm
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Silvertail (Banned) Apr 27 @ 8:16pm 
Well, if the moderators didn't like it maybe you're just not doing it right, I don't know, have you had a good look over the guidelines and whatnot?
Last edited by Silvertail; Apr 27 @ 8:16pm
[RepofS] JoKeR$435 Apr 27 @ 8:19pm 
ok
I mean i didin't mean to sound like i was advertsing i was just trying to tell people who were intrested in helping me 'here is my channel' than i get comments like my channel is pathetic and such? just annoys me is all i spend to much time on that channel to just let people call it pathetic, dont worry ill just make my own intro' no one will help a stranger anyway
Last edited by [RepofS] JoKeR$435; Apr 27 @ 8:21pm
Silvertail (Banned) Apr 27 @ 8:24pm 
Originally posted by RepofS JoKeR$435:
ok
I mean i didin't mean to sound like i was advertsing i was just trying to tell people who were intrested in helping me 'here is my channel' than i get comments like my channel is pathetic and such? just annoys me is all i spend to much time on that channel to just let people call it pathetic, dont worry ill just make my own intro' no one will help a stranger anyway
Welcome to the Steam Community, it's a harsh and unpredictable environment, and I've crawled my way up from the dirt!

I'm a bloody Discussion-ator, and I'm drunk!
[RepofS] JoKeR$435 Apr 27 @ 8:29pm 
lol
[RepofS] JoKeR$435 Apr 27 @ 8:29pm 
ive been on steam for a long time but i rarely go on discussions
Silvertail (Banned) Apr 27 @ 8:35pm 
ive been on steam for a long time but i rarely go on discussions
It's a dangerous place, trust me, run, run home!
[RepofS] JoKeR$435 Apr 27 @ 9:02pm 
Im running
Silvertail (Banned) Apr 27 @ 9:07pm 
Im running
RUN FORREST RUN!!!
bahahaha
[RepofS] JoKeR$435 Apr 27 @ 9:10pm 
xD
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50