모든 토론 > Steam 포럼 > Off Topic > 제목 정보
Shasow 2014년 4월 26일 오후 10시 32분
What should I do while listening to music?
I listen to music a lot (on my computer). I'm not really sure what to do while listening to it. Mostly, I come on these forums and reply to whatever I can, but the forums move a bit slow sometimes. I also check my e-mail, new Steam games, game news, etc. Any other suggestions?
< >
19개 댓글 중 1-15개 표시
22b3 2014년 4월 26일 오후 10시 34분 
I play all my games with music. I don't really much care for the in-game noise. Also just kicking back and going to sleep with yo' headphones in is a good way to pass the time.
grounded in reality 2014년 4월 26일 오후 11시 27분 
study.
and homework.
Alienowl 2014년 4월 26일 오후 11시 45분 
draw pictures, be an artist.
ShinyDarkness 2014년 4월 27일 오전 12시 24분 
play with your kitteh while running over those annoying plp that don't...i forget.
Regal 2014년 4월 27일 오전 12시 36분 
Something creative can be music, or drawing. Practice astral projection. Or you can watch videos like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ECjO46EUp4
OneLastDrink 2014년 4월 27일 오전 1시 42분 
Lieutenant LeatherDaddy님이 먼저 게시:
Something creative can be music, or drawing. Practice astral projection. Or you can watch videos like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ECjO46EUp4
:ss13ok:
Chomper 2014년 4월 27일 오전 3시 13분 
you could workout, music is a good sorce of motivation
Oral Hygiene 2014년 4월 27일 오전 8시 14분 
Pull your ♥♥♥♥ Shashow, that's always enjoyable when listening to music. ;)
john 2014년 4월 27일 오전 8시 38분 
Not music, but I listen to podcasts or audiobooks whenever I'm doing chores around the house.
Shasow 2014년 4월 27일 오전 11시 38분 
Washbucket님이 먼저 게시:
I play all my games with music. I don't really much care for the in-game noise. Also just kicking back and going to sleep with yo' headphones in is a good way to pass the time.
I would, but I can't play without my sound effects.

ɴᴡ//ᴄᴀʀᴅʙᴏᴀʀᴅ님이 먼저 게시:
study.
and homework.
I don't have homework.

Alienowl님이 먼저 게시:
I'm not much of an artist, but not a bad suggestion. I edit avatars sometimes, for my Steam avatar collection.

Chomper님이 먼저 게시:
I do that already, but I'm more looking for things to do while sitting at the computer.

Merrilyth님이 먼저 게시:
I think I'll pass. :balloon: I'll pull your ♥♥♥♥ though, if you want... for a price, of course.
Shasow 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2014년 4월 27일 오전 11시 39분
Spagett 2014년 4월 27일 오후 1시 45분 
cookie clicker
Fullkorn 2014년 4월 27일 오후 2시 16분 
Tidy up your PC and organize everything. That is what I do when I listen to music and don't know what else to do on the computer.
Oral Hygiene 2014년 4월 27일 오후 8시 02분 
Shasow님이 먼저 게시:
Washbucket님이 먼저 게시:
I would, but I can't play without my sound effects.

ɴᴡ//ᴄᴀʀᴅʙᴏᴀʀᴅ님이 먼저 게시:
study.
and homework.
I don't have homework.

Alienowl님이 먼저 게시:
I'm not much of an artist, but not a bad suggestion. I edit avatars sometimes, for my Steam avatar collection.

Chomper님이 먼저 게시:
I do that already, but I'm more looking for things to do while sitting at the computer.

Merrilyth님이 먼저 게시:
I think I'll pass. :balloon: I'll pull your ♥♥♥♥ though, if you want... for a price, of course.
Oh Shashow :'3
sailorbear510 2014년 4월 27일 오후 9시 50분 
Just sleep - Forget about anything else you have to do , have a faint - but yet audible volume you can still hear and fall asleep :)
ZigZach 2014년 4월 27일 오후 10시 41분 
Hearthstone is a fun game to play while listening to music, or watching videos.
< >
19개 댓글 중 1-15개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50

모든 토론 > Steam 포럼 > Off Topic > 제목 정보
게시된 날짜: 2014년 4월 26일 오후 10시 32분
게시글: 19