Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Off Topic > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
What should I do while listening to music?
I listen to music a lot (on my computer). I'm not really sure what to do while listening to it. Mostly, I come on these forums and reply to whatever I can, but the forums move a bit slow sometimes. I also check my e-mail, new Steam games, game news, etc. Any other suggestions?
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 19 σχόλια
I play all my games with music. I don't really much care for the in-game noise. Also just kicking back and going to sleep with yo' headphones in is a good way to pass the time.
draw pictures, be an artist.
play with your kitteh while running over those annoying plp that don't...i forget.
Something creative can be music, or drawing. Practice astral projection. Or you can watch videos like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ECjO46EUp4
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Lieutenant LeatherDaddy:
Something creative can be music, or drawing. Practice astral projection. Or you can watch videos like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ECjO46EUp4
:ss13ok:
you could workout, music is a good sorce of motivation
Pull your ♥♥♥♥ Shashow, that's always enjoyable when listening to music. ;)
Not music, but I listen to podcasts or audiobooks whenever I'm doing chores around the house.
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Washbucket:
I play all my games with music. I don't really much care for the in-game noise. Also just kicking back and going to sleep with yo' headphones in is a good way to pass the time.
I would, but I can't play without my sound effects.

Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από ɴᴡ//ᴄᴀʀᴅʙᴏᴀʀᴅ:
study.
and homework.
I don't have homework.

Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Alienowl:
I'm not much of an artist, but not a bad suggestion. I edit avatars sometimes, for my Steam avatar collection.

Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Chomper:
I do that already, but I'm more looking for things to do while sitting at the computer.

Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Merrilyth:
I think I'll pass. :balloon: I'll pull your ♥♥♥♥ though, if you want... for a price, of course.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Shasow; 27 Απρ 2014, 11:39
Tidy up your PC and organize everything. That is what I do when I listen to music and don't know what else to do on the computer.
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Shasow:
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Washbucket:
I would, but I can't play without my sound effects.

Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από ɴᴡ//ᴄᴀʀᴅʙᴏᴀʀᴅ:
study.
and homework.
I don't have homework.

Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Alienowl:
I'm not much of an artist, but not a bad suggestion. I edit avatars sometimes, for my Steam avatar collection.

Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Chomper:
I do that already, but I'm more looking for things to do while sitting at the computer.

Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Merrilyth:
I think I'll pass. :balloon: I'll pull your ♥♥♥♥ though, if you want... for a price, of course.
Oh Shashow :'3
Just sleep - Forget about anything else you have to do , have a faint - but yet audible volume you can still hear and fall asleep :)
Hearthstone is a fun game to play while listening to music, or watching videos.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 19 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Off Topic > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 26 Απρ 2014, 22:32
Αναρτήσεις: 19