Shasow Apr 26 @ 10:32pm
What should I do while listening to music?
I listen to music a lot (on my computer). I'm not really sure what to do while listening to it. Mostly, I come on these forums and reply to whatever I can, but the forums move a bit slow sometimes. I also check my e-mail, new Steam games, game news, etc. Any other suggestions?
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
Moose Knuckles Apr 26 @ 10:34pm 
I play all my games with music. I don't really much care for the in-game noise. Also just kicking back and going to sleep with yo' headphones in is a good way to pass the time.
lazybum Apr 26 @ 11:27pm 
study.
and homework.
Alienowl Apr 26 @ 11:45pm 
draw pictures, be an artist.
ShinyDarkness Apr 27 @ 12:24am 
play with your kitteh while running over those annoying plp that don't...i forget.
Lieutenant LeatherDaddy Apr 27 @ 12:36am 
Something creative can be music, or drawing. Practice astral projection. Or you can watch videos like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ECjO46EUp4
Mr.Sandman Apr 27 @ 1:42am 
Originally posted by Lieutenant LeatherDaddy:
Something creative can be music, or drawing. Practice astral projection. Or you can watch videos like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ECjO46EUp4
you could workout, music is a good sorce of motivation
Buckley (Banned) Apr 27 @ 8:14am 
Pull your ♥♥♥♥ Shashow, that's always enjoyable when listening to music. ;)
PoorHey Apr 27 @ 8:38am 
Not music, but I listen to podcasts or audiobooks whenever I'm doing chores around the house.
Shasow Apr 27 @ 11:38am 
Originally posted by Washbucket:
I play all my games with music. I don't really much care for the in-game noise. Also just kicking back and going to sleep with yo' headphones in is a good way to pass the time.
I would, but I can't play without my sound effects.

Originally posted by ɴᴡ//ᴄᴀʀᴅʙᴏᴀʀᴅ:
study.
and homework.
I don't have homework.

Originally posted by Alienowl:
I'm not much of an artist, but not a bad suggestion. I edit avatars sometimes, for my Steam avatar collection.

Originally posted by Chomper:
I do that already, but I'm more looking for things to do while sitting at the computer.

Originally posted by Merrilyth:
I think I'll pass. I'll pull your ♥♥♥♥ though, if you want... for a price, of course.
Last edited by Shasow; Apr 27 @ 11:39am
Spagett Apr 27 @ 1:45pm 
cookie clicker
SanicTheCulex Apr 27 @ 2:16pm 
Tidy up your PC and organize everything. That is what I do when I listen to music and don't know what else to do on the computer.
Buckley (Banned) Apr 27 @ 8:02pm 
Originally posted by Shasow:
Originally posted by Washbucket:
I would, but I can't play without my sound effects.

Originally posted by ɴᴡ//ᴄᴀʀᴅʙᴏᴀʀᴅ:
study.
and homework.
I don't have homework.

Originally posted by Alienowl:
I'm not much of an artist, but not a bad suggestion. I edit avatars sometimes, for my Steam avatar collection.

Originally posted by Chomper:
I do that already, but I'm more looking for things to do while sitting at the computer.

Originally posted by Merrilyth:
I think I'll pass. :balloon: I'll pull your ♥♥♥♥ though, if you want... for a price, of course.
Oh Shashow :'3
ImALittleBear Apr 27 @ 9:50pm 
Just sleep - Forget about anything else you have to do , have a faint - but yet audible volume you can still hear and fall asleep :)
ZigZach Apr 27 @ 10:41pm 
Hearthstone is a fun game to play while listening to music, or watching videos.
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 26 @ 10:32pm