R-E-O Apr 14 @ 12:58pm
Diablo 3 question. QUICK BEFORE ITS DELETED!!!
What is the best character at the moment (or should i say character to avoid..)?
I used to play a year or two ago after it came out..but gave up as it was pretty boring compared to d2.
I've heard that its got alot better and wana give it another go. What is the most fun character to play at the moment and what character should i mavoid?? Im not really after the most over powered character more i don't want to level up a character thats useless in the end game. When i originally played the game, the barbarian (I think anyway..) was known for being super underpowered and useless at the end game. Sorry for typos. I am typing on a phone
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Ericrct Apr 14 @ 2:04pm 
Be the baker. You get sweet bread powers.
R-E-O Apr 14 @ 2:14pm 
Originally posted by Ericrct:
Be the baker. You get sweet bread powers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAryFIuRxmQ
Tomoko [黒執事] Apr 14 @ 2:21pm 
Theres no character that's most fun or mlst powerful just go with what you would think were cool powers or something
Last edited by Tomoko [黒執事]; Apr 14 @ 2:22pm
Shasow Apr 14 @ 2:36pm 
I heard Witch Doctors are pretty good right now with the buff items got to increase pet effectiveness. However, they'll be nerfed eventually, as is the way of Diablo 3. Play whatever class you like, they're all broken.
Maya Apr 14 @ 7:16pm 
Barbs underpowered ? O.o

Anyway sticking with wizard to the end.
Rumpelcrutchskin Apr 14 @ 10:40pm 
Wizard prob. Have not gotten around to make the Crusader so cant say about that, been trying to get my old characters to 70 first. Wizard seems most powerful still so far and quite fun to play.
R-E-O Apr 15 @ 3:25am 
Cheers guys. I neded up making a wizard :D
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 14 @ 12:58pm