Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Off Topic > Подробности за темата
Can't dicied on a new game!
Ok so I havn't gotten a game in a while and I was try diceid between AC4, Dayz and BF4 if anyone has suggestions or other games I should get please feel free to comment!
Последно редактиран от Tillo32; 3 апр. 2014 в 19:07
< >
Показване на 1-11 от 11 коментара
ac4, close to my goty last year. day-z is a buggy mess in alpha & you should rly just wait, & ppl say whatever theyre sayinng about bf4 these days. its also still a WIP afaik, ive put like 20 minutes into. never had any problems lol just never felt like plunging into that timesink.
Titanfall maybe, gotta be worth a try if you don't mind using Origin which I guess you don't as you are contenplating BF4. Or the Telltale games on Steam; Wolf Among Us or Walking Dead, had great fun with both of those titles.
Ok, I'm not sure if I would want Titanfall for PC but it's another option!
Ok, thanks for the tip i'm trying it out now!
None of those. Haven't played AC4, doesn't look very interesting. DayZ is very buggy and broken, it would be best to wait until at least beta. Battlefield 4 is more buggy and broken than DayZ.
Oh well I have friends who said they really like AC4 and ya Dayz is buggy but so is Arma. Also I don't really want to wait to play the game and then when it's in Alpha have it be $20 more!
I lost my progress in AC4 twice, so I wouldn't suggest it - or the PC version, to be more precise - to anyone unless he/she can make sure the same won't happen to him either. I don't know if Uplay is the reason for this or not.
Последно редактиран от Ailes; 5 апр. 2014 в 9:24
Save up for dying light, it looks like a good game
A mixture between mirror's edge and dead island
Siobhan I know about the Uplay problem and ya it is annoying but a quick fix for you is just to back up your save game files every time you play to minimize the chances of the bug happing!
< >
Показване на 1-11 от 11 коментара
На страница: 1530 50

Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Off Topic > Подробности за темата
Дата на публикуване: 3 апр. 2014 в 19:02
Публикации: 11