Tillo32 Apr 3 @ 7:02pm
Can't dicied on a new game!
Ok so I havn't gotten a game in a while and I was try diceid between AC4, Dayz and BF4 if anyone has suggestions or other games I should get please feel free to comment!
Last edited by Tillo32; Apr 3 @ 7:07pm
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
yusupov Apr 3 @ 9:50pm 
ac4, close to my goty last year. day-z is a buggy mess in alpha & you should rly just wait, & ppl say whatever theyre sayinng about bf4 these days. its also still a WIP afaik, ive put like 20 minutes into. never had any problems lol just never felt like plunging into that timesink.
Tillo32 Apr 3 @ 9:55pm 
Ok thanks for the info!
hobo_fragginz Apr 4 @ 12:02am 
Titanfall maybe, gotta be worth a try if you don't mind using Origin which I guess you don't as you are contenplating BF4. Or the Telltale games on Steam; Wolf Among Us or Walking Dead, had great fun with both of those titles.
Tillo32 Apr 4 @ 1:25pm 
Ok, I'm not sure if I would want Titanfall for PC but it's another option!
Tillo32 Apr 4 @ 9:34pm 
Ok, thanks for the tip i'm trying it out now!
Shasow Apr 4 @ 9:55pm 
None of those. Haven't played AC4, doesn't look very interesting. DayZ is very buggy and broken, it would be best to wait until at least beta. Battlefield 4 is more buggy and broken than DayZ.
Tillo32 Apr 4 @ 10:05pm 
Oh well I have friends who said they really like AC4 and ya Dayz is buggy but so is Arma. Also I don't really want to wait to play the game and then when it's in Alpha have it be $20 more!
Horatio Apr 5 @ 9:24am 
I lost my progress in AC4 twice, so I wouldn't suggest it - or the PC version, to be more precise - to anyone unless he/she can make sure the same won't happen to him either. I don't know if Uplay is the reason for this or not.
Last edited by Horatio; Apr 5 @ 9:24am
TYPE 1 PSYCHO Apr 5 @ 10:49am 
FAR CRY BLOOD DRAGON
Save up for dying light, it looks like a good game
A mixture between mirror's edge and dead island
Tillo32 Apr 5 @ 11:42am 
Siobhan I know about the Uplay problem and ya it is annoying but a quick fix for you is just to back up your save game files every time you play to minimize the chances of the bug happing!
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 3 @ 7:02pm