All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
mohit9206 Apr 2, 2014 @ 12:40am
Good f2p games that's NOT on Steam ?
Do you know any ?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Fork_Q2 (Banned) Apr 2, 2014 @ 1:14am 
There is only one good F2P game, it's called "Path of Exile", and it is on Steam.
zeropoint101 Apr 2, 2014 @ 2:09am 
Ghost Recon Online is a really great shooter in my opinion. Mechwarrior online is pretty good too. A bit hard to figure out, but still fun. I haven't played World of Tanks, but I hear it's pretty fun. What kind of games do you iike? MMO's or shooters or what?
mohit9206 Apr 2, 2014 @ 3:05am 
Originally posted by zeropoint101:
Ghost Recon Online is a really great shooter in my opinion. Mechwarrior online is pretty good too. A bit hard to figure out, but still fun. I haven't played World of Tanks, but I hear it's pretty fun. What kind of games do you iike? MMO's or shooters or what?
MMOrpgs,shooters,open world sandbox,action,racing,etc.Dont like strategy games like LoL,DOta.
GTA2 and enemy territory before it went to ♥♥♥♥♥.
zeropoint101 Apr 2, 2014 @ 7:08pm 
Originally posted by mohit9206:
Originally posted by zeropoint101:
MMOrpgs,shooters,open world sandbox,action,racing,etc.Dont like strategy games like LoL,DOta.

If you like RTS games, there is an open source game called warzone 2100 that is REALLY good. It doesn't look that great at first and the graphics are slightly oudated(but not terrible), but it's a really great RTS, has a huge tech tree and is just a lot of fun. I know you said you don't like LoL and DOTA, but didn't know if that included RTS as well.

Eve Online is not technically f2p, but it's possible(though difficult) to earn enough in-game money to "plex" your account and never have to pay real money.

Kongregate has a ton of great, free games.

Quake Live is cool too.
wilthepil Apr 2, 2014 @ 7:44pm 
Savage 2 is the original competitive MOBA that no one knows about and everyone has missed out on.
zeropoint101 Apr 2, 2014 @ 8:29pm 
Originally posted by WandererGalv(NOFAPcrew):
Savage 2 is the original competitive MOBA that no one knows about and everyone has missed out on.

Hey I just checked that out. Actually looks super cool. Thanks!
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Date Posted: Apr 2, 2014 @ 12:40am