全スレッド > Steam 掲示板 > Off Topic > トピックの詳細
このトピックはロックされています
Oculas Rift SOLD!! to ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ faceboook
if it was MS or apple AMD etc I would care less. FB what the hell is there interest in VR tech. the OR to me is going to die before it got off the ground
< >
1-15 / 371 のコメントを表示
Jur 2014年3月25日 14時58分 
Facebook buys Oculus Rift.
From 2 milion kickstarter to 2 billion buyout. Anyway, Facebook will ruin it like pretty much anything they've bought. So our hope is now on both Valve and Sony?
Oculist Rift's development team purchased by FB; implications on Steam and gaming as a whole?
"Facebook announced on Tuesday that it had reached a $2 billion agreement to buy Oculus VR, the maker of a virtual reality headset, in a bet that social networking will one day become an immersive, 3-D experience."

NYtimes article about FB's purchase [www.nytimes.com]

What are all your thoughts on this - and how will it affect Steam and the realm of gaming as a whole?
I really like the idea of one of the Mrs work friends sending me a candy crush request while I'm immersed in a virtual environment.
Andy 2014年3月25日 15時53分 
Facebook wants it so they can compete with Google Glass- the entire project is shifting its focus to a social platform.
This is going to kill the Rift--and they deserve to have it fail for selling out like this. Notch already cancelled his talks with Oculus, and people are cancelling preorders.
Andy 2014年3月25日 15時55分 
On the bright side, Valve worked with Oculus, and SteamVR apparently was going to be a thing, then wasn't because of Valve working with Oculus, and I'm certain it will be a thing again
Wait... WHAT?!

♥♥♥♥♥ is this? How the hell did this happen?!
Andy 2014年3月25日 15時57分 
Silverfox の投稿を引用:
Wait... WHAT?!

Zuckypoo just prints money, now. The man is able to get what he wants, and I can't stomach it.
Silverfox の投稿を引用:
Wait... WHAT?!

I guess I'm the only one looking forward to Sony's project Morpheus

~Astats[astats.astats.nl]
Facebook wants to get all the stuff people like , so that people don't like it anymore .. that's contra-productive , but facebook hasn't noticed yet that no one likes facebook xD
Osama DK の投稿を引用:

two days ago I would od said ♥♥♥♥ off. today I say welcome our new masters.
I still can't understand why Facebook wants the Oculus VR, what are they going to do with it... Also, will Valve quit with the support/development of the Oculus VR in there games, or will they just continue? What do you guys think?
最近の変更はBlackBankが行いました; 2014年3月25日 16時07分
BlackAkira の投稿を引用:
Osama DK の投稿を引用:

two days ago I would od said ♥♥♥♥ off. today I say welcome our new masters.
Like Arthur said... I'm hoping that SteamVR will become a reality now. I don't particularly like Sony to say the least.
BDK の投稿を引用:
Anyone remember that VR boxing game? Fun for the first 10 mins, then it was meh.

the OR was not about the first 10 mins. it was about a new game genre. like DOTA mod gave birth to MOBA
< >
1-15 / 371 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

全スレッド > Steam 掲示板 > Off Topic > トピックの詳細
投稿日: 2014年3月25日 15時50分
投稿数: 370