Ancient Wookie Bitch Mar 18 @ 7:32am
Why do people just add you then never talk?
People just add you to get more friends on their profile but what's the point lol?
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
< >
Hextravert Mar 18 @ 7:36am 
Delete them.

No mercy !
Ancient Wookie Bitch Mar 18 @ 7:37am 
Oh I do :P also just as annoying when people demand instant replies....
Hextravert Mar 18 @ 7:39am 
Those are the worst; unforgivable! Block all communication and/or file a harassment report.
Ancient Wookie Bitch Mar 18 @ 7:40am 
LOL XD best punishment
Dragriff Mar 18 @ 7:44am 
I've had a few of those happening. After a while I started outright ignoring any friend invite from a person I did not recognize, unless they posted a good reason on my profile or something.
Last edited by Dragriff; Mar 18 @ 7:45am
PixelPainter Mar 18 @ 9:52am 
They might have liked something you said (wanted to easily follow your posts to see more of what you say).

Your game recommendations/game tastes might be right up their alley (added you to see what else you recommend/are playing in the future).

They might be shy (want to talk, but are unsure of how to proceed without getting scared.).

It could be a malignant narcissist you disagreed with, or were more likable than, (waiting for you to make a false move, then they will strike with mad determination at any weakness, opinion, unfortunate game choice, or quote of yours they can distort or purposely malign to punish and embarrass you for one percieved slight you never actually said against them in a post at some point in time that may or may not have had anything to do with them).

Thanks to the family dog, I accidentally sent a friend request to someone just a bit ago while trying to look at their profile. I feel bad for possibly annoying them especially since they are a game dev, but there's no way to un-bother them... All that can be done is not bother them more by trying to explain, or possibly make them feel bad/more annoyed by saying it was a complete accident.
Pig yo Mar 18 @ 10:54am 
Originally posted by Elisewhere:
Thanks to the family dog, I accidentally sent a friend request to someone just a bit ago while trying to look at their profile.:rfacepalm: I feel bad for possibly annoying them especially since they are a game dev, but there's no way to un-bother them... All that can be done is not bother them more by trying to explain, or possibly make them feel bad/more annoyed by saying it was a complete accident.

HAHAHA ur funny

And if i dont talk to some one for a while i remove them i give them a chance first and then bam gone
Azza ☠ Mar 18 @ 11:19am 
South Park 'The New Kid' has a dangerous power too... to control the power of farts... erm NO... to make new friends on the facebook social network FASTER than anyone else... just imagine that POWER (The government/military wants to control him)!

He doesn't even talk to his friends either...

Reference: South Park - Stick of Truth
Ineffable Anathema Mar 18 @ 2:14pm 
Screen people better.
Don't accept random friend requests, and find out who you're about to friend if you are considering someone.
Make your profile friends only.
Clean your friends list out regularly, toss the ones you don't know or talk to. Try to keep the number low, under 100 or 150 at most. Face it, you can only really know/talk to so many people. Find the ones who have the most in common with you.
Pig yo Mar 18 @ 4:14pm 
i would think like 50 was to many let alone 100
Ineffable Anathema Mar 18 @ 5:06pm 
Depends on how much you game I suppose.
lazybum Mar 18 @ 5:20pm 
trading.
Niko, It's Roman! Mar 18 @ 5:21pm 
Achivements in TF2
Shaca (Banned) Mar 18 @ 7:47pm 
This just happened to me.

Ding dong dereeted them
TURI Mar 18 @ 11:19pm 
i like it when they dont talk. 80% of the time, inless they are interested in the same game.. it nothing good. had one add me, spammed me everyday. even when i didnt want to talk. they wanted to know if ill buy thief for them. i refused too.. got mad.. said canadians are all the same, rude... and deleted me. LOL
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 18 @ 7:32am