Khushy Mar 7, 2014 @ 5:59am
Batman Arkham 4 coming soon
For those who heard of the new Arkham game, Batman Arkham Knight, who is excited?
I know I am
For those who never heard of the game, look up the trailer.
Also, 3 things-

1. There is no multiplayer Rocksteady is back and they are only focusing on the single player story experience.
2. Scarecrow's the main villian of the new story along with a new villian called the"Arkham Kinght".
3. For a pre-order bonus you will be able to play as Harley Quinn. Hopefully, a story campaign like Catwoman in Arkham City, but definitely for the challenge maps.

So, let me know if you are excited about it. And it will only be available for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC only so hopefully Steam will give us the opportunity to pre-purchase it.

Good Luck, and remember, it will hopefully be released in the fall in 2014.
The last chapter of the Arkham series is finally under development.
Last edited by Khushy; Mar 7, 2014 @ 5:59am
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
yusupov Mar 7, 2014 @ 6:19am 
this seems like a good piece on it http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/mar/07/batman-arkham-knight-trailer-first-glimpse

im quite excited. wasnt excited by origins & was very underwhelmed. this is definitely the true successor.
Fork_Q2 (Banned) Mar 7, 2014 @ 7:07am 
What I really want is a Gotham City actually populated with civilians, looks like that won't be the case from the trailer however.

Would bet on Arkham Knight being Jason Todd or Simon Hurt.
bns.199900 Mar 7, 2014 @ 9:15pm 
Looking forward to driving the Batmobile and getting a (real) sequel!
Solanum nigrum Mar 8, 2014 @ 2:17am 
Uh.. I think I gotta change my undies now
Khushy Mar 15, 2014 @ 1:58pm 
Originally posted by bns.199900:
Looking forward to driving the Batmobile and getting a (real) sequel!

When I drive the Batmobile, I'll be singing "Ridin' Dirty" (I think that's what the song is called.)
Last edited by Khushy; Mar 15, 2014 @ 1:58pm
Khushy Mar 15, 2014 @ 2:01pm 
Originally posted by Fork_Q:
What I really want is a Gotham City actually populated with civilians, looks like that won't be the case from the trailer however.

Would bet on Arkham Knight being Jason Todd or Simon Hurt.

I had thoughts about Jason Todd being in the sequel.
Khushy Mar 15, 2014 @ 2:03pm 
Hopefully, if Quinn is a dlc bonus for pre-order, I hope they make a free roam character also since Rocksteady's returning.
-EAT3N- Mar 16, 2014 @ 8:54am 
Well, if the makers haven't gotten rid of the stupid collect riddle trophies feature then ♥♥♥♥ the game. I don't know what their problem is and why in every game you have to collect like 200 trophies/data packs of the Riddler's. Collecting is stupid and the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ you have to go through to get them is ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.
Fork_Q2 (Banned) Mar 16, 2014 @ 10:34am 
Originally posted by Valzeras:
You know what would actually be good? if they make a game where we play as the joker and do all kinds of evil stuff.

Wouldn't be able to market that game to teens anymore. Warner Brothers unlikely to allow that as well.
Chloe Price Mar 16, 2014 @ 11:44am 
i'm so looking forward to this game, it's gonna be soo badass!
Khushy Mar 24, 2014 @ 5:53am 
Originally posted by Harley Quinn:
i'm so looking forward to this game, it's gonna be soo badass!

Tell me about it.
Little Rabbit Foo Foo Mar 24, 2014 @ 5:55am 
I want to hurt civillians
Fork_Q2 (Banned) Mar 24, 2014 @ 7:25am 
Originally posted by Dellie Shoes:
I want to hurt civillians

Wouldn't be a Batman game.
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 7, 2014 @ 5:59am