noobpower96 Mar 14 @ 2:04am
Do people still play online on CoD WAW
im thinking about buying the game, but only if there is enough people playing multiplayer.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Silverfox Mar 14 @ 2:11am 
From what I've heard, it has hardly any players left, and the ones that still play are pretty much all hackers.
Death Star (Banned) Mar 14 @ 3:58pm 
Originally posted by Silverfox:
From what I've heard, it has hardly any players left, and the ones that still play are pretty much all hackers.

That is true on the PS3. The PC version still has active servers with admins banning cheaters. It's actually one of the cleanest COD games. The player population is on the lower side, but not enough you can't find a good active server.
ChunkyMonkey Mar 14 @ 6:10pm 
I can only comment on the 360 version. About 6 months ago I wanted to play this wonderful game in multiplayer again because the included maps, and the add on multiplayer maps are just beautiful to look at and ,in my opinion, well designed.

But, like others said about PS3 and PC, the few people I saw playing were under 2000 according to the displayed number, and the ones that did enter into games hack the menus, hack the name fonts, hack the maps, all of it. So IMO I'd get it for the fun single player. For multiplayer you'd be wasting money.
noobpower96 Mar 14 @ 6:46pm 
Originally posted by Syke:
Originally posted by Silverfox:

That is true on the PS3. The PC version still has active servers with admins banning cheaters. It's actually one of the cleanest COD games. The player population is on the lower side, but not enough you can't find a good active server.

Thank you so much, this is the kind of response i was looking for.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 14 @ 2:04am