Neko-san Mar 12 @ 11:23pm
Is computerlx.com reliable?
So I couldn't build a pc for myself, so I ended up having to get one already build, and computerlx.com sells them pretty cheap, so does anyone have experience with them or knows of them that can tell me if they're realible, before I go ahead and buy my pc from them.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
sk0rm Mar 12 @ 11:45pm 
I've never purchased from them however I can tell you that buying the parts yourself and building it is way cheaper than anything you can buy pre-built.
Neko-san Mar 12 @ 11:46pm 
Already know that,it's not gonna happen, so please tell me if they're realible or not.
I AM SHODAN! Mar 13 @ 5:09am 
There are sites on the web where you can look up a company's reputation.
Steam forums generally isn't one of these.
Vinyl Scratch (Ваня) Mar 13 @ 5:12am 
riffahlc175 Mar 13 @ 11:23am 
Go to BBB.com. (better business bureau) I've never heard of computerlx. I've built pc's. Don't know why you can't, but you can certainly go to Dell, Alienware, Ibuypower, Cybepower, Origin, Digitalstorm, Maingear. All reputable.
Neko-san Mar 13 @ 7:39pm 
I would love to build one actually, but I'm 17, and for some reason that isn't old enough to build a pc by myself standard for my mother, but thanks for the pages I will go with Ciberpowerpc, since it's the best option for the price right now(except for the 75 dollars shipping), thanks.
Smilodon Mar 14 @ 12:07am 
Originally posted by Neko-san:
I would love to build one actually, but I'm 17, and for some reason that isn't old enough to build a pc by myself standard for my mother, but thanks for the pages I will go with Ciberpowerpc, since it's the best option for the price right now(except for the 75 dollars shipping), thanks.

If you can find a good place with employees that know what they're doing (Microcenter is a great one, but only if you live in CO, TN, and a few other US states - NOT places like Best Buy), they can walk you through what pieces will both work together and provide your minimum requirements, and most decent ones will also build it for you for a relatively small fee.

Edit: Good qualities to look for in a store (not all, but try to hit at least a few of these):
1. They have ALL the parts you could need to build a computer of just about any caliber.
2. They specialize in PC component sales.
3. They have a whole office dedicated to just Macintosh.
4. They have more PC games than PS or XBox games.
5. If it's not a mom-and-pop-type store, their employees work on commission. Some may say to watch out for this, and you should definitely be careful, but most of the high-end retail stores in any product line use salesmen that work on commission.
Last edited by Smilodon; Mar 14 @ 12:15am
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 12 @ 11:23pm