Comrade Zed Mar 11 @ 1:15pm
Evil Game list?
I'm looking for a List of Games were you can or are "The Bad Guy" And no this not include Mass effect Renagade Shep thats just being an a** I'm look for games such as Overlord where you can Burn down Villages, kill people, have them fear you. Not were you just be an A hole too every body you meet.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Jammy Bastard Mar 11 @ 1:17pm 
Overlord 1 and 2. You can either be evil or really evil in those games. Fable: The Lost Chapters is a good too.

And, uhm...

Dungeon Keeper I guess? And the Black and White games.
Last edited by Jammy Bastard; Mar 11 @ 1:19pm
fista1 Mar 11 @ 1:19pm 
In threads like this, I always mention Dark Messiah of Might and Magic. You can destroy the whole world there with just one decision. Or slash a human that is alive, but he don't have the bottom part of his body. Muhahahaha.
Then maybe The Witcher, with some decisions, you will be a bad guy for some people. I like the game because I can be neutral there, that means, I will not stand on anybody side and everybody hates me. Muhahahaha.
Then Gothic. You release prisoners from a barrier. Muhahaha.
And in strategies, you can burn down whole cities and destroy whole kingdoms and empires, not just villages ;-)
Nathanor Mar 11 @ 2:54pm 
Fable, Saints Row, POSTAL 2, Just Cause 2, Payday, GTA,
Shasow Mar 11 @ 2:55pm 
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (you should still play the first one first)
Dragon Age: Origins

To a lesser extent,
Dragon Age 2
The Witcher 2
Last edited by Shasow; Mar 11 @ 2:55pm
Elisewhere Mar 11 @ 4:12pm 
Other than what's listed, you can be evil in Fallout 3 or New Vegas. There's even a news segment on the radio that talks about what you've been up to in FO3, with the title given to you changing every level depending on your "karma" ranking.
Shady Ben Mar 11 @ 4:18pm 
Destroy All Humans is a great and funny game.

Also Stubbs the Zombie.
Silverfox Mar 11 @ 4:19pm 
Fallout 1 and 2. You can be pretty evil in those games. Not sure how you would go about getting those games though. Bethesda took em off of all of the websites they were on sale at. Maybe amazon or ebay?
Jammy Bastard Mar 11 @ 4:20pm 
Originally posted by Silverfox:
Fallout 1 and 2. You can be pretty evil in those games. Not sure how you would go about getting those games though. Bethesda took em off of all of the websites they were on sale at. Maybe amazon or ebay?

GOG gave Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics away for free. It was effectively Interplays last chance to say "♥♥♥♥ you" to Bethesda before the rights got switched over.
Last edited by Jammy Bastard; Mar 11 @ 4:20pm
Silverfox Mar 11 @ 4:21pm 
Originally posted by Nwpt:
Originally posted by Silverfox:

GOG gave Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics away for free. It was effecitively Interplays last chance to say "♥♥♥♥ you" to Bethesda before the rights got switched over.
Yeah, I found out about the free deal a couple of hours after it stopped -_-
7X Mar 11 @ 4:22pm 
Evil Genius. Game was received either really positively or negatively, seems to be a very hit or miss game but on a sale you cant miss it. You basically get to be an evil genius and employ evil hitmen and such from an evil island. Much evil.
Last edited by 7X; Mar 11 @ 4:22pm
Random Gamer 1337 Mar 11 @ 4:38pm 
Prototype.

The main character is an absolute d**k, or as he calls himself, "a killer, a monster, and a terrorist".
Last edited by Random Gamer 1337; Mar 11 @ 4:39pm
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 11 @ 1:15pm