Painshadow Mar 6 @ 6:17am
Titanfall Season Pass Confirmed
"Get the Titanfall Season Pass and extend the fight on the Frontier with three new content packs. The Season Pass expands Titanfall by delivering all three planned content packs as soon as they become available at a one-time price of $24.99, a savings of $5."

Source:
http://www.titanfall.com/news/season-pass-and-digital-deluxe

Let the cash grab milk fest begin, lol
Last edited by Painshadow; Mar 6 @ 6:18am
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Wont be buying it. Overhyped. Homeworld Remastered for winners. Cheaper, superior multiplayer e.t.c...
Painshadow Mar 6 @ 6:20am 
So for $79.99 you can purchase the entire game. Oh..and btw will need some extra gigs for the old hard drive, as the regular game is a 40+gig install. Those with slow internet or capped bandwidth, dealwithit.gif
Last edited by Painshadow; Mar 6 @ 6:22am
Hawkes Mar 6 @ 8:16am 
Thats not that bad of a deal honostly DLC is a part of gaming now and considering most other season passes for games cost $49.99 this isnt as bad as those other games.

Originally posted by Liam Neeson Punching Wolves:
Wont be buying it. Overhyped. Homeworld Remastered for winners. Cheaper, superior multiplayer e.t.c...
Isnt that a RTS? Theres honostly no reason to bring that game up in a titanfall directed thread considering there 2 diffrent game genres....
Painshadow Mar 6 @ 9:41am 
Originally posted by Hawkes:
Thats not that bad of a deal honostly DLC is a part of gaming now and considering most other season passes for games cost $49.99 this isnt as bad as those other games.

It's the principle of the matter though. I guess if the core game is good, then any DLC related would just be extra stuff. What's a shame is the DLC isn't even included in the Collector's Edition (a code or coupon for the DLC at least).
Lol I'd rather have a new hard drive than the statue because the game may be near 100gig install including the DLC. Unless the DLC will be compressed, idk
Last edited by Painshadow; Mar 6 @ 9:42am
Silverfox Mar 6 @ 9:44am 
Oh wow! I can spend 25 bucks at a "discounted" price on a bunch of worthless maps and weapons! Or, I could spend the same amount on like 5 different high quality games on steam? I wonder which one I should choose. And this isn't even counting the fact that I can get like over 50 or so games by spending that money on humble bundles as they come out!

Seriously though, help me... I'm confused :(
Painshadow Mar 6 @ 9:51am 
Originally posted by Silverfox:
Oh wow! I can spend 25 bucks at a "discounted" price on a bunch of worthless maps and weapons! Or, I could spend the same amount on like 5 different high quality games on steam? I wonder which one I should choose. And this isn't even counting the fact that I can get like over 50 or so games by spending that money on humble bundles as they come out!

Seriously though, help me... I'm confused :(

That's it. I'm not buying Titanfall..must..r.e..s.i..s.t. Too many other options. Nope. Not doing it. Don't even look at me with that frowny face, Titanfall box! Don't do it! Ahh. heck. Pre-ordered.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 6 @ 6:17am