NOsaintsfan25 Mar 6 @ 3:58am
Best Free-To-Play Games?
I love gaming and I love free. As you can immagine I love free games. What do you think the best free-to-play tittles are? What are your favorites? Pros and cons? Any suggestions/ideas would be great. Thanks!

(I already posted this and for some reason it was deleated. I'm almost 100% possitive I'm posting in the right section, because I'm looking for SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS. Darn Steam police.)
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Dark Ace Mar 6 @ 4:01am 
So what do you think is the best F2P games?

Maybe the Steam Community could be the right place or Steam Discussion?
eram Mar 6 @ 4:38am 
Originally posted by NOsaintsfan25:
(I already posted this and for some reason it was deleated. I'm almost 100% possitive I'm posting in the right section, because I'm looking for SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS. Darn Steam police.)

You posted in the wrong forum. Suggestions / Ideas is not Suggestions / Ideas for you its users giving Suggestions / Ideas for the steam client. Not what game is good.
Satoru Mar 6 @ 6:25am 
HAWKEN is going F2P on Friday and that's a ton of fun
NOsaintsfan25 Mar 6 @ 8:02am 
Originally posted by eram:
Originally posted by NOsaintsfan25:

You posted in the wrong forum. Suggestions / Ideas is not Suggestions / Ideas for you its users giving Suggestions / Ideas for the steam client. Not what game is good.

I now see the error of my ways. Thank you actually!
Craig Mar 6 @ 10:58am 
Loadout all the fecking way
Fishpig Mar 6 @ 11:38am 
Dota 2 best f2p of all time
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 6 @ 3:58am