< >
15 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
i love how no one knows how to respond to this
haha true :D
I'm afraid to watch that video
İlk olarak Ivan Moody (Pink) tarafından gönderildi:

This music is for mind to create its story or meditation or to get in touch with parts of inner self that you usually would not or would be scared to if that makes sense. No video just a still image, since listener creates the story and images :)
İlk olarak i Dead tarafından gönderildi:

This music is for mind to create its story or meditation or to get in touch with parts of inner self that you usually would not or would be scared to if that makes sense. No video just a still image, since listener creates the story and images :)
Well then.
*clicks video*
Its not for everyone really haha, second one is more abstract an colors, first one touches on darker sides of religious mythology in a way. I name the songs by my vision haha but could be different feeling in your head.
Its not for everyone really haha, second one is more abstract an colors, first one touches on darker sides of religious mythology in a way. I name the songs by my vision haha but could be different feeling in your head.
I'm done. No more. This is stupid.

Haha not stupid, just not for you, you cannot let your mind into it and you cannot let it into your mind, it is simple but complex, what do you usually listen to?
En son serbPSN tarafından düzenlendi; 5 Mar 2014 @ 22:48

Haha not stupid, just not for you, you cannot let your mind into it and you cannot let it into your mind, it is simple but complex, what do you usually listen to?
I listen to every sub-genre of rock (except a few like rock-dubstep, rock-rap, etc), but mostly Metal and Heavy Metal. I listen to basically all genres except this one, new rap, and hip-hop.
Also, it seems to me you have to be high to "understand" this music.
Dont have to be high, people told me they had different experience when straight and completely different when smoking weed.

Im into extreme metal, way of life it is, 80's n 90's synth/electro stuff, Horrorcore Rap such as King Gordy and others, underground rap such as Immortal Technique, Jedi Mind Tricks... i hate mainstream garbage of late 2000's lol... especially rap crap that dont make sense and all sounds the same.
En son serbPSN tarafından düzenlendi; 5 Mar 2014 @ 22:57
Dont have to be high, people told me they had different experience when straight and completely different when smoking weed.

Im into extreme metal, way of life it is, 80's n 90's synth/electro stuff, Horrorcore Rap such as King Gordy and others, underground rap such as Immortal Technique, Jedi Mind Tricks... i hate mainstream garbage of late 2000's lol
The only rap I listen to is stuff like NWA, the old stuff.
Hell, my profile picture is of Ivan Moody, lead singer of Five Finger Death Punch.
Nice, Check out Immortal technique, he is great and very smart, music that has good message. Dude, Five Finger Death Punch are cool
En son serbPSN tarafından düzenlendi; 5 Mar 2014 @ 23:01

The music is just noise. Noise that is just that to a newborn child.
But to a grown human that already has experienced other media before this? It triggers thoughts. Memories of games, music, sounds, media.
En son Rubik748 tarafından düzenlendi; 6 Mar 2014 @ 2:58
< >
15 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 5 Mar 2014 @ 22:20
İleti: 15