Pink (Utestengt) 5. mars 2014 kl. 12.39
What is your favorite underrated movie?
Mine is I Am Legend. I loved the movie, but it would seem not many people do.

UPDATE: The real fact here is that no one should ever listen to critics or anything like that about movies, or video games, or music, because everyone has their own biased opinion of that type of stuff.
Sist redigert av Pink; 5. mars 2014 kl. 23.02
< >
Viser 115 av 60 kommentarer
Biff 5. mars 2014 kl. 16.50 
repo man. If I remember, Emilio Estevez is in it.'80's movie.
Pink (Utestengt) 5. mars 2014 kl. 16.53 
Opprinnelig skrevet av riffahlc175:
repo man. If I remember, Emilio Estevez is in it.'80's movie.
I know the movie.
A Toasty Engineer 5. mars 2014 kl. 17.00 
The grey, or the adventures of Tin Tin.
NisseDood 5. mars 2014 kl. 17.16 
Lone Ranger.
Dont see why its so hated by many.
Pink (Utestengt) 5. mars 2014 kl. 17.23 
Opprinnelig skrevet av NisseDood:
Lone Ranger.
Dont see why its so hated by many.
The new one? Idk what you're talking about, maybe a bunch of stupid parents got together and said, "HOLD MY POODLE. HOLD MY POODLE. DISNEY MADE THIS? OH ♥♥♥♥ NO."
Cullen Bohannon 5. mars 2014 kl. 17.28 
The Wind Rises. I know it just came out in theaters and all, but EVERY single person I asked had no idea the movie was in theaters or that it even exists. It's a Studio Ghibli movie, the People who produced Ponyo and Spirited away.
Pink (Utestengt) 5. mars 2014 kl. 17.33 
Opprinnelig skrevet av Cullen Bohannon:
The Wind Rises. I know it just came out in theaters and all, but EVERY single person I asked had no idea the movie was in theaters or that it even exists. It's a Studio Ghibli movie, the People who produced Ponyo and Spirited away.
...Lol I don't even know what it is and I know about that stupid movie Son of God that's in theaters
Sharknado.
The Core. Excellent movie.
Opprinnelig skrevet av Cullen Bohannon:

Yeah I saw an article of a new one coming out in a newspaper article. I bought Spirited Away and will probably buy The Wind Rises as well when relased on blu-ray dvd combo.
Sist redigert av ᠅vǿłçąñǿqµăķê᠅; 5. mars 2014 kl. 18.10
Pink (Utestengt) 5. mars 2014 kl. 20.16 
Opprinnelig skrevet av Ericrct:
Sharknado.
Really now? Saw that....I laughed the whole time and then stopped because it got so stupid it wasn't even funny.
But I respect your opinion if you aren't trolling.
Shasow 5. mars 2014 kl. 20.18 
I'm not a fan of movies, but if Lord of the Rings counts as underrated, I chose that.
A Toasty Engineer 5. mars 2014 kl. 20.20 
Opprinnelig skrevet av Shasow:
I'm not a fan of movies, but if Lord of the Rings counts as underrated, I chose that.
Im pretty sure LOTR is overrated as ♥♥♥♥
Pink (Utestengt) 5. mars 2014 kl. 20.28 
Opprinnelig skrevet av Shasow:
...wut.
No. Those are pretty highly rated. Even overrated.
"It's so HARD Sam."
Vault Siv 5. mars 2014 kl. 20.31 
Adrenalin: Fear The Rush.
< >
Viser 115 av 60 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Dato lagt ut: 5. mars 2014 kl. 12.39