Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Off Topic > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Pink (Αποκλεισμένος) 5 Μαρ 2014, 12:39
What is your favorite underrated movie?
Mine is I Am Legend. I loved the movie, but it would seem not many people do.

UPDATE: The real fact here is that no one should ever listen to critics or anything like that about movies, or video games, or music, because everyone has their own biased opinion of that type of stuff.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Pink; 5 Μαρ 2014, 23:02
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 60 σχόλια
repo man. If I remember, Emilio Estevez is in it.'80's movie.
Pink (Αποκλεισμένος) 5 Μαρ 2014, 16:53 
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από riffahlc175:
repo man. If I remember, Emilio Estevez is in it.'80's movie.
I know the movie.
The grey, or the adventures of Tin Tin.
Lone Ranger.
Dont see why its so hated by many.
Pink (Αποκλεισμένος) 5 Μαρ 2014, 17:23 
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από NisseDood:
Lone Ranger.
Dont see why its so hated by many.
The new one? Idk what you're talking about, maybe a bunch of stupid parents got together and said, "HOLD MY POODLE. HOLD MY POODLE. DISNEY MADE THIS? OH ♥♥♥♥ NO."
The Wind Rises. I know it just came out in theaters and all, but EVERY single person I asked had no idea the movie was in theaters or that it even exists. It's a Studio Ghibli movie, the People who produced Ponyo and Spirited away.
Pink (Αποκλεισμένος) 5 Μαρ 2014, 17:33 
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Cullen Bohannon:
The Wind Rises. I know it just came out in theaters and all, but EVERY single person I asked had no idea the movie was in theaters or that it even exists. It's a Studio Ghibli movie, the People who produced Ponyo and Spirited away.
...Lol I don't even know what it is and I know about that stupid movie Son of God that's in theaters
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Cullen Bohannon:

Yeah I saw an article of a new one coming out in a newspaper article. I bought Spirited Away and will probably buy The Wind Rises as well when relased on blu-ray dvd combo.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από ᠅vǿłçąñǿqµăķê᠅; 5 Μαρ 2014, 18:10
Pink (Αποκλεισμένος) 5 Μαρ 2014, 20:16 
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Ericrct:
Sharknado.
Really now? Saw that....I laughed the whole time and then stopped because it got so stupid it wasn't even funny.
But I respect your opinion if you aren't trolling.
I'm not a fan of movies, but if Lord of the Rings counts as underrated, I chose that.
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Shasow:
I'm not a fan of movies, but if Lord of the Rings counts as underrated, I chose that.
Im pretty sure LOTR is overrated as ♥♥♥♥
Pink (Αποκλεισμένος) 5 Μαρ 2014, 20:28 
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Shasow:
...wut.
No. Those are pretty highly rated. Even overrated.
"It's so HARD Sam."
Adrenalin: Fear The Rush.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 60 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Off Topic > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 5 Μαρ 2014, 12:39
Αναρτήσεις: 60