All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Born4Porn Feb 20, 2014 @ 1:26pm
Titanfall
I know titanfall is coming for xbox and pc
but will it ever come to the steam store?
Because I think that's a great idea and awesome.
So what do you guys think?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Rockhead Gaz Feb 20, 2014 @ 1:34pm 
EA. So probably not.
-EAT3N- Feb 20, 2014 @ 3:55pm 
Why would you want to play it anyway? It looks just like Halo.
Born4Porn Feb 21, 2014 @ 7:52am 
I really like the game....
The Monkey Feb 21, 2014 @ 8:04am 
Originally posted by -Eaten-:
Why would you want to play it anyway? It looks just like Halo.

Except, it doesn't? Whether you like it or not, it does in no way look like Halo. If anything, it looks like Battlefield 2142.
-EAT3N- Feb 21, 2014 @ 9:55am 
Originally posted by The Monkey:
Originally posted by -Eaten-:
Why would you want to play it anyway? It looks just like Halo.

Except, it doesn't? Whether you like it or not, it does in no way look like Halo. If anything, it looks like Battlefield 2142.

Oh come on, futuristic space commandos? It's Halo dude.
Their secretly owned by Activision, a publisher pushing around the juggernaught COD, love how people are so sure of this, Activision being pushed around by a publisher, that'll be the day...

they are on the EA network (sure). Activision can basically tell EA to get lost if they feel like it...

NxT people will be telling us Sega are pushing around FOX, & that's why the Alien games suck...
Last edited by __________________FunnyStash.com; Feb 21, 2014 @ 10:05am
The Monkey Feb 21, 2014 @ 10:14am 
Originally posted by D0gSoldi3r:
Their secretly owned by Activision, a publisher pushing around the juggernaught COD, love how people are so sure of this, Activision being pushed around by a publisher, that'll be the day...

they are on the EA network (sure). Activision can basically tell EA to get lost if they feel like it...

NxT people will be telling us Sega are pushing around FOX, & that's why the Alien games suck...

Hah, good one.
TheMiniBossMan Mar 22, 2014 @ 8:41am 
EA, annoying players since their creation (so essentially forever ago).
InfamousAngel Mar 23, 2014 @ 2:19am 
Who cares dat ♥♥♥♥ is an overrhyped and overrated COD Clone. Just download Blacklight Retribution or Buy Cod Ghosts, Both of which are better than Titanfall. Atleast Blacklight is i love BL, WHICH HAS HUGE ROBOTS AKA TITANS, wouldnt be surprised if respawn stole the idea from blacklight. cod ghosts i dont own because all the cods after black ops 1 are ♥♥♥♥, im just assuming its better.
levcsa Mar 23, 2014 @ 2:31am 
asd
Archer Mar 26, 2014 @ 7:47pm 
Originally posted by -Eaten-:
Originally posted by The Monkey:

Except, it doesn't? Whether you like it or not, it does in no way look like Halo. If anything, it looks like Battlefield 2142.

Oh come on, futuristic space commandos? It's Halo dude.
"Its COD with mechs"
Uptagon Mar 26, 2014 @ 8:05pm 
Originally posted by Archer:
Originally posted by -Eaten-:

Oh come on, futuristic space commandos? It's Halo dude.
"Its COD with mechs"

Its Gundam with Call of Duty mechanics with HL2's engine.
chelommy Mar 27, 2014 @ 1:40am 
the shortage of this gen mech games drives people to settke for whatever they can get, it's a sad state we find ourselves in.
Even though TITANFALL is like COD and HALO it's still pretty cool and STEAM should definiatly sell it!
Gurrarn Aug 4, 2014 @ 5:29pm 
No, it's EA.

Titanfall isn't that good anyway. I'd rather play COD, and I'm not a fan of that game either..
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Date Posted: Feb 20, 2014 @ 1:26pm
Posts: 17