V1llainLoL Feb 11 @ 9:41am
[Help] Mobilephone
Hello,

First of all, I'm not sure if this is where I'm supposed to post phone related questions. Anyways, straight to the point...

So, I have had my phone for little over 2-3 years now, figured it's about time to buy a new (faster?) phone. My phone I use right now is a Samsung Galaxy Gio (not sure what model), and the phone I'm very interested buying is the Huawei Ascend P6. In my eyes it has this iPhone look to it, and judging by the reviews I watched on YouTube, the processor is quite slow and I quote "It's only for daily use, not speed demons", what do they mean by that?

I'm 100% positive it's worlds faster than the Gio, but my question is - by how much?
And am I going to notice a significant change in terms of performance?

I use my current phone alot, and also alot of the games I want to play doesn't support my current version of Andriod it seems. The Huawei display size and basic specs - 1.5 GHz quad processor and 4.7" display sound very appealing to me...

This may seem like a odd place to post such question, but do any of you guys own this phone, if so - can you tell me both the good and bad side of it?

Thank you,
Kevin
Last edited by V1llainLoL; Feb 11 @ 9:45am
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
time goblin Feb 11 @ 10:23am 
it may be just me, but what is the exact point of a faster cpu on a phone? imo just get the phone with the features that you want rather than cpu as i dont see what you could do on your phone that will need alot of grunt.
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 11 @ 9:41am