UpStream Tugboat Feb 10 @ 2:50pm
Titanfall or Dark Souls 2? HELP!
So here I come to find theyre being released same day. And with my luck and financial things I can only get one. Now which do you think is a better choice?

If I get Titanfall I will have friends to play with and it would be on PC.

If I get Dark Souls 2 I dont want what to get it on? PC or PS3? Now I also have never played a Dark Souls game, I've just heard really good things about them.

Yes, I am an RPG player just as much as I am a shooter so asking what I'm into more wont matter. Mainly just want reasons why one game may be better than the other. Pros and Cons would be great. Hard decision here but thanks for the help!
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
< >
UpStream Tugboat Feb 10 @ 2:51pm 
Also I know theyre two different games one being RPG styled and other being shooter
yusupov Feb 10 @ 2:51pm 
titanfall because its not for ppl who slant their eyes with their fingers
Psycho, but Cute Feb 10 @ 2:52pm 
if you want Titan fall it means you need poncy Origin.
I hope Dark Souls 2 will be on Steam.
UpStream Tugboat Feb 10 @ 2:53pm 
Originally posted by yusupov:
titanfall because its not for ppl who slant their eyes with their fingers
Hahah what do you mean

Originally posted by SmiteMeister:
if you want Titan fall it means you need poncy Origin.
I hope Dark Souls 2 will be on Steam.
I own Origin and games on there so im ok with having origin not an issue to me
Tdub16s Feb 10 @ 3:02pm 
Theres Also Bacon, I Choose Bacon.
Jammy Bastard Feb 10 @ 3:03pm 
Dark Souls 2 has a TBD PC release date. It's coming, we just don't know when. I'm probably going to grab it on PS3 regardless after it sees a slight price drop ($60 for a video game = lolnokthxbai in my book).

As for Titanfall... LOLNOKTHXGTFOGOODBAI
Last edited by Jammy Bastard; Feb 10 @ 3:03pm
UpStream Tugboat Feb 10 @ 3:05pm 
Originally posted by ηωρт:
Dark Souls 2 has a TBD PC release date. It's coming, we just don't know when. I'm probably going to grab it on PS3 regardless after it see's a slight price drop ($60 for a video game = lolnokthxbai in my book).

As for Titanfall... LOLNOKTHXGTFOGOODBAI
So would Dark Souls 2 be preffered on PS3 than PC if you only could choose one?
Also what are the reasons for saying that about Titanfall?
noob Feb 10 @ 3:08pm 
Originally posted by Tdub16s:
Theres Also Bacon, I Choose Bacon.
Jammy Bastard Feb 10 @ 3:11pm 
Originally posted by Red:

I'm not getting Titanfall because it looks terrible. I'm only getting Dark Souls 2 on PS3 because I don't trust From Software to release a good port. Maybe I'll grab it on Steam at a later date, for $10, but I'm holding off until I know more.
UpStream Tugboat Feb 10 @ 3:52pm 

I'm not getting Titanfall because it looks terrible. I'm only getting Dark Souls 2 on PS3 because I don't trust From Software to release a good port. Maybe I'll grab it on Steam at a later date, for $10, but I'm holding off until I know more.

WHY will titanfall suck though. need reasons not just an opinion with no proof of your reasoning
Jammy Bastard Feb 10 @ 3:54pm 
WHY will titanfall suck though. need reasons not just an opinion with no proof of your reasoning

Because it looks like Call of Duty, and the last game I want to play is another boring ♥♥♥ FPS.
UpStream Tugboat Feb 10 @ 4:01pm 

Because it looks like Call of Duty, and the last game I want to play is another boring ♥♥♥ FPS.
I want more functional reasons. Things that wont appeal to most people. Again saying its looks like COD and hating it for that reason is just dumb. Many games have similar looks as others. Titanfall is about titans and futuristic setting with jet packs etc. COD has none of that. But yes the game is being made by the old people of COD but still

Jammy Bastard Feb 10 @ 4:26pm 
You want reasons? Fine.

1.) It looks like Call of Duty. That is a valid reason; CoD is gaming cancer.

2.) 6v6 matches. That's embarassing for 2014.

3.) AI Bots in competitive matches.

4.) Did I mention it looks like Call of Duty?

5.) Published by EA. Normally not an issue, but they shoved microtransactions into Deadspace and BF4, and I bet they'll do it here too.

6.) And because it's not CoD, it'll be dead in a year; just in time for Titanfall 2.
UpStream Tugboat Feb 10 @ 4:31pm 
You want reasons? Fine.

1.) It looks like Call of Duty. That is a valid reason; CoD is gaming cancer.

2.) 6v6 matches. That's embarassing for 2014.

3.) AI Bots in competitive matches.

4.) Did I mention it looks like Call of Duty?

5.) Published by EA. Normally not an issue, but they shoved microtransactions into Deadspace and BF4, and I bet they'll do it here too.

6.) And because it's not CoD, it'll be dead in a year; just in time for Titanfall 2.

6v6 and your titans will play as there own too
bots i do admit is dumb
Published by EA yes. Theyved already confirmed no microtransactions for this game.
And so since it looks like cod it sucks but since its not it sucks. Thats some great proof or evidence you got there. Be sure to not repeat things aswell

Last edited by UpStream Tugboat; Feb 10 @ 4:36pm
Jammy Bastard Feb 10 @ 5:49pm 
I'm sorry. Did you come here looking for help or just to troll around and debate over whether or not you should spend money on a video game?

I don't need proof. I have an opinion and that's all that will ever count. Maybe you'll be happy with an over simplified, casual shooter. You seem like the type that enjoys mindless games like that.
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 10 @ 2:50pm