DaftPawn Jan 26 @ 3:11pm
Story Co-op Suggestions
Could anyone name some really interesting campaign co-op games they know of. I am looking for something interesting to play with my friends.
PS- I am sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place. I am new to using steam.
Last edited by DaftPawn; Jan 27 @ 12:55am
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Laptop65 Jan 26 @ 3:15pm 
PAYDAY 2 (FPS CO-OP shooter. Your objective is to do heists and missions where you fight police in order to get away with the money or complete another objective. It is a very fun game for playing with friends, teamwork can benefit you greatly in this.

Portal 2 (2 player max, but an AMAZING CO-OP game).

Last edited by Laptop65; Jan 26 @ 3:15pm
DaftPawn Jan 26 @ 3:21pm 
I have played portal before, never co-op though. Good idea.
Ill give Payday 2 a go too. Thank you.
Laptop65 Jan 26 @ 3:22pm 
There's a demo for PAYDAY 2. Its more than enough to help you determine if you'll like it or not.
DaftPawn Jan 26 @ 3:22pm 
Awesome, thanks.
SicilianCapo Jan 26 @ 3:27pm 
Left 4 Dead 2 and Tom Clancey's Splinter Cell (Conviction & Blacklist) (Not "exactly" a FPS, but excellent game) are good ones.

Sort of the wrong place for this posting, but no worries. This section is just more for technical help though.

Sgt Rock Jan 26 @ 4:12pm 
left for dead 2,download helms deep in the workshop
DaftPawn Jan 26 @ 4:17pm 
Well I am not just looking for FPS games specifically, it could be anything like terraria or indie games. I created this post for anyone who wants to play story mode based games with their friends.

Originally posted by SicilianCapo:
Left 4 Dead 2 and Tom Clancey's Splinter Cell (Conviction & Blacklist) (Not "exactly" a FPS, but excellent game) are good ones.

Sort of the wrong place for this posting, but no worries. This section is just more for technical help though.

:snowglobe:
Which section would this type of question go into? Thanks for pointing it out.
Warlord Fred Jan 26 @ 4:38pm 
Magicka and Dungeon Defenders are fun, and they both have multiplayer co-op campaign modes.
Jackarthi Jan 26 @ 10:39pm 
Serious Sam series - a loads of fun to play with friends - a must have for a co-op shooter lovers.

It's a journey from location to location finding secrets & fighting enemies.

Some interesting facts- avoid dangerous traps :) , swim under water to find secrets, various alien creatures to fight with.

Play it from the "Serious Sam First encounter"

Last edited by Jackarthi; Jan 26 @ 10:52pm
SicilianCapo Jan 26 @ 11:11pm 
Originally posted by DaftPawn:
Which section would this type of question go into? Thanks for pointing it out.

Under "Steam Community" would probably be best. There's always a lot of talk about different games in there.

Hope you're enjoying Steam!
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 26 @ 3:11pm