Lylianics Jan 26, 2014 @ 3:11pm
Story Co-op Suggestions
Could anyone name some really interesting campaign co-op games they know of. I am looking for something interesting to play with my friends.
PS- I am sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place. I am new to using steam.
Last edited by Lylianics; Jan 27, 2014 @ 12:55am
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Laptop65 Jan 26, 2014 @ 3:15pm 
PAYDAY 2 (FPS CO-OP shooter. Your objective is to do heists and missions where you fight police in order to get away with the money or complete another objective. It is a very fun game for playing with friends, teamwork can benefit you greatly in this.

Portal 2 (2 player max, but an AMAZING CO-OP game).

Last edited by Laptop65; Jan 26, 2014 @ 3:15pm
Lylianics Jan 26, 2014 @ 3:21pm 
I have played portal before, never co-op though. Good idea.
Ill give Payday 2 a go too. Thank you.
Laptop65 Jan 26, 2014 @ 3:22pm 
There's a demo for PAYDAY 2. Its more than enough to help you determine if you'll like it or not.
Lylianics Jan 26, 2014 @ 3:22pm 
Awesome, thanks.
SicilianCapo Jan 26, 2014 @ 3:27pm 
Left 4 Dead 2 and Tom Clancey's Splinter Cell (Conviction & Blacklist) (Not "exactly" a FPS, but excellent game) are good ones.

Sort of the wrong place for this posting, but no worries. This section is just more for technical help though.

Sgt Rock Jan 26, 2014 @ 4:12pm 
left for dead 2,download helms deep in the workshop
Lylianics Jan 26, 2014 @ 4:17pm 
Well I am not just looking for FPS games specifically, it could be anything like terraria or indie games. I created this post for anyone who wants to play story mode based games with their friends.

Originally posted by SicilianCapo:
Left 4 Dead 2 and Tom Clancey's Splinter Cell (Conviction & Blacklist) (Not "exactly" a FPS, but excellent game) are good ones.

Sort of the wrong place for this posting, but no worries. This section is just more for technical help though.

:snowglobe:
Which section would this type of question go into? Thanks for pointing it out.
Frederick Jan 26, 2014 @ 4:38pm 
Magicka and Dungeon Defenders are fun, and they both have multiplayer co-op campaign modes.
Jackarthi Jan 26, 2014 @ 10:39pm 
Serious Sam series - a loads of fun to play with friends - a must have for a co-op shooter lovers.

It's a journey from location to location finding secrets & fighting enemies.

Some interesting facts- avoid dangerous traps :) , swim under water to find secrets, various alien creatures to fight with.

Play it from the "Serious Sam First encounter"

Last edited by Jackarthi; Jan 26, 2014 @ 10:52pm
SicilianCapo Jan 26, 2014 @ 11:11pm 
Originally posted by DaftPawn:
Which section would this type of question go into? Thanks for pointing it out.

Under "Steam Community" would probably be best. There's always a lot of talk about different games in there.

Hope you're enjoying Steam!
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jan 26, 2014 @ 3:11pm