Murderpop Jun 17, 2014 @ 7:05pm
Proof of Ubisoft's False Advertising
Far Cry 3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqnAbRpyqfI

Watch_Dogs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_A6Z3gkXlk

Ubisoft aren't the only ones. Devs do this to boost pre-orders and make the consoles look like they suck slightly less.
Let us speak out against the unethical false advertising.
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
☆紫狐☆ Jun 17, 2014 @ 8:00pm 
Nothing new here they do that a lot lol. FC4 will be the same way.
Last edited by ☆紫狐☆; Jun 17, 2014 @ 8:01pm
The Smart Patrol (Banned) Jun 17, 2014 @ 8:09pm 
This seems like something to start a revolt over.
olde Jun 17, 2014 @ 8:14pm 
indie games ftw
c:
☆紫狐☆ Jun 17, 2014 @ 8:17pm 
sick of indie games.
The Smart Patrol (Banned) Jun 17, 2014 @ 8:18pm 
Originally posted by Pyro-Panda:
sick of indie games.
What, you don't like 2D sprite platformers that try to be "edgy" by sending a "important life lesson"?
Shasow Jun 17, 2014 @ 8:28pm 
That's Ubisoft for you... "Sacrifices must be made [for the console]." -Ubisoft
Last edited by Shasow; Jun 17, 2014 @ 8:28pm
Maya Jun 17, 2014 @ 8:36pm 
Originally posted by Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart:
sick of indie games.
What, you don't like 2D sprite platformers that try to be "edgy" by sending a "important life lesson"?

Well, hey some have been pretty good.

Amnesia, outlast, the umbra series etc for example.
The Smart Patrol (Banned) Jun 17, 2014 @ 9:17pm 
Originally posted by Maya:
Amnesia was good but the amount of dumbasses playing the game on youtube with a face cam while yelling like ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ killed it for me.

I'm joking, I do like indie games, it's just that some of them do get pretentious or a lot of them are 2D sprite platformers....
Last edited by The Smart Patrol; Jun 17, 2014 @ 9:18pm
intok Jun 17, 2014 @ 10:09pm 
sick of indie games.
You aren't playing the right indie games. Try some Legend Of Grimrock, Amnesia, Guns Of Icarus, etc.
Ineffable Anathema Jun 18, 2014 @ 1:03am 
Originally posted by Maya:
Amnesia was good but the amount of dumbasses playing the game on youtube with a face cam while yelling like ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ killed it for me.

I'm joking, I do like indie games, it's just that some of them do get pretentious or a lot of them are 2D sprite platformers....

I always tell people never to watch "let's plays" or such things when they're about to play a new horror game. :) Although there is that one Amnesia video that cracks me up every time I see it, with the dude who says "I found a bag of milky ways!" ;)

I don't much care for platformers generally but there really are some phenomenal indie games available. One Finger Death Punch, Beat Hazard, Legend of Grimrock, Torchlight/Torchlight 2, Killing Floor, Penumbra, Scratches, Unepic, the Darkfall series, Fez, FTL ...

Valzeras Jun 18, 2014 @ 1:08am 
Originally posted by intok:
You aren't playing the right indie games. Try some Legend Of Grimrock, Amnesia, Guns Of Icarus, etc.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/230190
The Smart Patrol (Banned) Jun 18, 2014 @ 9:11am 
Originally posted by intok:
Read my previous comment.
Hungry Hank the toilet Jun 18, 2014 @ 9:26am 
Interesting stuff.
Valzeras Jun 18, 2014 @ 9:48am 
EA, Activision/Blizzard, Ubisoft, Capcom = I will never buy or play anything made/published by them.
Amber Jun 18, 2014 @ 10:01am 
I literally didn't read anything and scrolled down to put a comment about something that has nothing to do with this. Isn't that where most problems come from?
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 17, 2014 @ 7:05pm