☠Squigly☠ Jun 17 @ 5:17pm
If you could control one circle of elements...
What circle would it be?

Astral- Solar, Lunar, and Astral magic.
Sun, Moon, and Stars, respectively.

Elemental- Pyromancy, Cryomancy, Theurgist, Diviner.
Fire, Ice, Earth, and Lightning/Wind respectively.

Sorcery- Balance, Necromancer, Time.
Balance, Death, and Time respectively.
Last edited by ☠Squigly☠; Jun 17 @ 8:37pm
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
< >
Shasow Jun 17 @ 5:18pm 
Astral. Because why not.
Nathanor Jun 17 @ 5:34pm 
Sorcey, so I that I can stop time and do things......... >:)
Last edited by Nathanor; Jun 17 @ 5:37pm
Silverfox Jun 17 @ 6:04pm 
The storm. Water, lighting, wind, ice, etc...
Last edited by Silverfox; Jun 17 @ 6:04pm
Silent Cat's Shadow Jun 17 @ 6:04pm 
XD
Elemental

Easy.
Silent Cat's Shadow Jun 17 @ 6:05pm 
Originally posted by Silverfox (Rye is best bread):
The storm. Water, lighting, wind, ice, etc...

Yes
AI Jun 17 @ 6:09pm 
The periodic table.
AI Jun 17 @ 6:20pm 
Originally posted by Nathanor:
Sorcey, so I that I can stop time and do things......... >:)
If you froze time for everything except you,
you would be launched into space.

The earth, along with everything on it is moving at the rate of 67,000 miles per hour.
if the earth stopped, you would still be moving at the same speed as before.

Kuroneko Jun 17 @ 6:34pm 
Sorcery, I'd love Necromancy and Death magic.

Gravity magic could be cool too, though. Create a tiny black hole inside someone's body, then just sit back and watch as they're slowly ripped in half, then their halves are ripped in half, and those halves are ripped in half until finally all of their matter is crushed down into an infinitely dense space. :D
AI Jun 17 @ 7:06pm 
Originally posted by Trappu-desu-chan:
Sorcery, I'd love Necromancy and Death magic.

Gravity magic could be cool too, though. Create a tiny black hole inside someone's body, then just sit back and watch as they're slowly ripped in half, then their halves are ripped in half, and those halves are ripped in half until finally all of their matter is crushed down into an infinitely dense space. :D
but how would you stop the black hole?
After compressing the person into an infinitely dense space, the black hole would become independent of your "gravity magic" and continue to grow in size until it consumes the entire solar system.
Last edited by AI; Jun 17 @ 7:06pm
Maya Jun 17 @ 8:18pm 
I'd take one where I can go "F*ck physics and reality, I make the rules now !".
intok Jun 17 @ 9:03pm 
Well after asrguing what the ultimate super power is, I'd have to say astral, it gives the closest set of powers to the ultimate super power which is speed.

* Speed is the ultimate super power because if you have a slightly above average grasp of physics and can move at an appreciable percentage of the speed of light theres nothing you can't do.
Maya Jun 17 @ 9:04pm 
Originally posted by intok:
Well after asrguing what the ultimate super power is, I'd have to say astral, it gives the closest set of powers to the ultimate super power which is speed.

* Speed is the ultimate super power because if you have a slightly above average grasp of physics and can move at an appreciable percentage of the speed of light theres nothing you can't do.

And you find that inertia is a cruel mistress.
intok Jun 17 @ 10:05pm 
Originally posted by Maya:
And you find that inertia is a cruel mistress.

Hey, the Flash can survive it, the writers are just too dumb to use it.
GarnetSnatcher (Banned) Jun 17 @ 10:21pm 
Sorcery so I can Necro m8.
Last edited by GarnetSnatcher; Jun 17 @ 10:21pm
Elisewhere Jun 17 @ 11:46pm 
Elemental. You could solve a lot of problems that way, from food shortages (earth + water) to power outages (water, wind if they have those types of power plants), to my drink not being a nice enough temperature (ice, fire).

It'd also be fun to ride the waves without a surfboard and splash jerky people from a distance so it looks like they wet themselves. Maybe make a serious-looking appearance walking on water one day, then pull a Michigan J. Frog routine before wandering off, leaving those who saw me confused about what the hell just happened.

So all in all, I think that elemental/water might be it...I know you just listed ice, but ice is just a subcategory for water, IMO.
Last edited by Elisewhere; Jun 17 @ 11:52pm
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 17 @ 5:17pm