Ubisoft dun did fill up their schedule
They're doing:
Assassin's creed the movie
Far cry 4
Assassin's creed 6
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Big Metal Unit Jun 10 @ 9:47am 
Please tell me Uwe Boll is directing the movie. Having a depressing rainy morning and I need a good laugh right now.
I think they are getting Stephen speilberg to.
Big Metal Unit Jun 10 @ 10:10am 
Hmm... seems Ubisoft learned their lesson after this...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0400426/
Fork_Q2 Jun 10 @ 10:15am 
Wait, what? I thought you were joking about the Uwe Boll comment earlier!
They made Assassins Creed Lineage and it was a great movie
I AM SHODAN! Jun 10 @ 10:32am 
Uwe Boll should stick with things he does well.

...I can't think of anything offhand though.
CeriaL KillA Jun 10 @ 11:00am 
Uwe Boll needs to do more comedy. Postal 2 was actually kinda funny, ye sum scenes were pointless and stupid but that's the only movie I can think of that I enjoyed somewhat from Uwe Boll, which is actually a cool guy that doesn't care what haters have to say. He's doing what he loves and makes money, while you guys sit on your computers with ure broke ♥♥♥ job complaining how he shouldn't make movies. Please one of you guys make a better movie or GTFO.
I don't know why this guy is getting his anger get the best of him. Plus, the grammar is painful to watch I mean..wow that grammar
Last edited by SOLDIERHERO ©; Jun 10 @ 11:19am
I AM SHODAN! Jun 10 @ 1:04pm 
Originally posted by CeriaL KillA:
Uwe Boll needs to do more comedy. Postal 2 was actually kinda funny, ye sum scenes were pointless and stupid but that's the only movie I can think of that I enjoyed somewhat from Uwe Boll, which is actually a cool guy that doesn't care what haters have to say. He's doing what he loves and makes money, while you guys sit on your computers with ure broke ♥♥♥ job complaining how he shouldn't make movies. Please one of you guys make a better movie or GTFO.

I've known preteens with cardboard box costumes and hand puppets that have made better films.

I have a friend who made a better film with a snack cake and a webcam. I am not even kidding.
Fork_Q2 Jun 10 @ 1:08pm 
Originally posted by CeriaL KillA:
Uwe Boll needs to do more comedy.

No he doesn't.

Postal 2 was actually kinda funny

No it wasn't.

Uwe Boll... is actually a cool guy that doesn't care what haters have to say.

I'm sure he's a nice guy, if you haven't the talent, you have to make it up somehow.

Please one of you guys make a better movie or GTFO.

Willing to bet any random video from YouTube is better.
I bet SMOSH videos are better.... wait... no they arn't.... it's like watching an abortion.
Last edited by SOLDIERHERO ©; Jun 10 @ 2:22pm
Mr. Gency Jun 10 @ 2:52pm 
Originally posted by 🐑BSG-Admin🐑 Soldierhero:
They made Assassins Creed Lineage and it was a great movie
I enjoyed Embers too.
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 10 @ 9:44am