Do you get emotional when things happen?
When I was young I use to try be cool like the Terminator and pretend I had no emotions.
It was hard and ultimately, as an adult, I forgot about it.

Do you get emotional?
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Fork_Q2 Jun 10 @ 5:14am 
No.
Twitchy (Banned) Jun 10 @ 8:57am 
Sometimes on the cold and lonely nights I cry a lot.
I AM SHODAN! Jun 10 @ 9:10am 
Outside of certainl mental illnesses which cause apathy, all humans have emotions.
PvrrpVcxdSxrxpp Jun 10 @ 9:15am 
Originally posted by Mr. Lovely:
Sometimes on the cold and lonely nights I cry a lot.

That was deep, I cried a little
Liam Neeson Punching Wolves Jun 10 @ 9:31am 
Originally posted by I AM SHODAN!:
Outside of certainl mental illnesses which cause apathy, all humans have emotions.

What about seaguls?
Littlefoot Jun 10 @ 9:41am 
I did so when i was young, when i watched movies, every time something heartwarming or sad happened, i got emotional. Nowadays, i think that's stupid, and remain completely normal.

The only movie that still makes me feel emotional however, is Jurassic Park. That scene with all the dinosaurs near the lake always make me drop a tear of amazement and happiness.

EDIT: Ok, Jurassic Park is not the only movie which still makes me get emotional. The Land Before Time also does so. I watched the movie again in years a few days ago, and that scene when Littlefoot's mother dies always makes me feel sad. I didn't cry, but deep in, i still felt a big sadness. Such a sad scene...
Last edited by Littlefoot; Jun 19 @ 9:28am
Clint Eastwood Jun 10 @ 9:52am 
Nope.
Maya Jun 10 @ 10:52am 
Depends upon the things.

For example, if I lose something important, I will obviously be sad and a bit angry. But f I were to witness someone crying, I will just get excited.
I AM SHODAN! Jun 10 @ 10:54am 
Originally posted by Liam Neeson Punching Wolves:
Originally posted by I AM SHODAN!:

What about seaguls?

Seagulls are not human.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 10 @ 4:47am