Bierno* Jun 9 @ 8:18pm
GTA 5 Coming to PC
Showing 1-15 of 58 comments
< >
sm0 Jun 9 @ 8:10pm 
GTA V coming to PC this fall!
Rockstar (@ Sony's conference) just confirmed it.

Exact date is currently unknown, Fall release 2014 for PC, Xone, PS4.

Took long enough!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DBrG2YjqQA
Last edited by sm0; Jun 9 @ 8:26pm
Haiku! Jun 9 @ 8:14pm 
nope
Helene Jun 9 @ 8:17pm 
I've heard console players say PCgaming sucks because we don't have GTA V so many times I got to the point where I'm like, "Fine, keep your dumb game. I've survived 13 years without it".

So yeah, not really excited about it. I'm sure some people are.

~_~
BMUnit Jun 9 @ 8:17pm 
Never Mind the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. Where's Red Dead Redemption?
Dellicious Jun 9 @ 8:23pm 
SONY 4 LIFE
postewar Jun 9 @ 8:25pm 
Sale!
I'm sure there will be a ♥♥♥♥♥ and moan session over performance like there was for GTA IV.
Or maybe over lack of settings / options?

I agree, Red Dead Redemption is one I would have liked to check out on PC, no console here
I put it out of mind, then someone reminds me its never coming. : D
Last edited by postewar; Jun 9 @ 8:25pm
Cuban0Rob Jun 9 @ 8:27pm 
Still waiting on gangersters organized crime revamp. circa 98 yo-yos
Wenyandawik Jun 9 @ 8:30pm 
I'm probably gonna wind up getting this on Xbox One. Won't be getting a PS4 until something like Uncharted 4 comes out or some other exclusive titles that I really want (which there arent many of.) And then I'll get it on PC during a Steam sale or something.
Gta V for pc
it was just announced that it wil be coming to xbox one and ps4, pc this fall, what are your thoughts? im excited!
Axton Jun 9 @ 9:09pm 
Grand Theft Auto V with across-the-board graphical and technical improvements to deliver a stunning new level of detail. Increased draw distances, finer texture details, denser traffic, and enhanced resolutions with game world enhancements that include new wildlife, upgraded weather and damage effects, and an array of new details to discover.

All new content and gameplay created since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online, including an extensive array of new Jobs, an arsenal of new weapons, scores of new vehicles, new properties and player customizations will also be available PC with much more to come.

Grand Theft Auto V for PC will also feature a video editor designed for advanced movie-making.
Zefar Jun 9 @ 11:40pm 
I thought they said they wouldn't port it to next gen console. But hey it looks like their publisher actually had a brain and actually told them to port it to PC and next gen consoles.

Well they better port it well.
NRA GOP Jun 9 @ 11:55pm 
GTA V coming to Steam?
I heard that it was announced for PC at E3 just today... anyone have any idea if it is coming to Steam? I am really looking forward to the PC version. Thanks! :D
Forcen Jun 9 @ 11:57pm 
Probably, Rockstar have released all their other games on Steam as far as I know.
Mr. Gency Jun 10 @ 12:39am 
I hope I'll be able to play with PS4/Xbox One players on my last gen consoles.
DogHunter[DSC] Jun 10 @ 12:45am 
Yes, it is coming they release the press few hour ago. For more info go here.[www.rockstargames.com] Can't wait to get my hands on Steam version.
Last edited by DogHunter[DSC]; Jun 10 @ 12:49am
Showing 1-15 of 58 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 9 @ 8:18pm