Thunder Chaser λ³ Jun 9 @ 6:17pm
rainbow six siege
do you guys think that rainbow six siege will come to steam? also is anyone else excited for it?!
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
ONe_mOMENT Jun 9 @ 6:19pm 
It's a Ubisoft titles. So most likely it will. But it will require Uplay. Don't expect it to show up till its 4-6 weeks from release though, as per most Ubisoft titles.
WhiteKnight77 Jun 10 @ 6:04am 
Not excited for a CoD clone. From what I have seen of it so far, it is not a R6 title just like Lockdown or either of the Vegas iterations. Patriots turned into vaporware.
r∃dw0lf Jun 10 @ 8:31am 
♥♥♥♥ looks awesome
PvrrpVcxdSxrxpp Jun 10 @ 8:39am 
Yeah high chance
Imamar Jun 10 @ 8:40am 
Looks very good. CQB was almost realistic too.
Fork_Q2 Jun 10 @ 9:18am 
I want a tactical FPS. Not this.
L0WHAWK Jun 10 @ 10:40am 
With all the modified online maps for Rainbow 6 Black Arrow, I would love to see some of those home school maps, be remade in the unreal 3 engine. Same gameplay as Black Arrow, but with the home made maps, and it would be a great throw back game.. O
Aversion Jun 10 @ 9:04pm 
I will love it to. Rainbow Six is long over due.
MR.ITALIA Jun 11 @ 4:56pm 
this looked pretty tactical to me, considering everyone was playing like my grandma and "planning" a breach. If it was me I'd run in that sheet and faack sheet up.

the guy in the demo seriously was so bad lol he missed everyone head by a meter.

all in all this game looks good, look forward to it with all this stupid futuristic shooters that coming out lately.
WhiteKnight77 Jun 12 @ 5:45am 
Originally posted by Fork_Q:
I want a tactical FPS. Not this.
Then you will be interested in Ground Branch, it is being created by one of the developers from the Game of the Year winning Rainbow Six and its follow up, Rogue Spear.

Originally posted by Aversion:
I will love it to. Rainbow Six is long over due.
A true Rainbow Six is long overdue. The Ubified ones are not R6 games. They are CoD clones.
Last edited by WhiteKnight77; Jun 12 @ 5:46am
✝ Mr.White ✝ Jun 12 @ 5:59am 
you guys seriously excited about it? whole E3 gameplay was scripted, the final game will be yet another mindless shooter.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 9 @ 6:17pm