Paintgamer Jun 9 @ 3:10pm
One big Lego Game doesnt exist on steam why?
On steam,you find all legogames expect one,its calles lego pirates of the carribean,its one of the best and funniest koop legogame ever,ive tried to collect this,but i cant find it on steam.so please guys helped me,to bring this game on the steam shop.thx
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
[iN] Fuzzelbob Jun 9 @ 3:23pm 
There's a lot missing. :L
Also, you are posting this in off topic, while speaking like you are talking to the higher-ups on steam.
Also, once AGAIN, Steam does not control what is released, developers do.
Paintgamer Jun 9 @ 3:25pm 
thx for your answer,but who can i ask for this missing games directly??or how can we handle this??
Fork_Q Jun 9 @ 4:02pm 
Disney Interactive is the publisher, and Disney rarely publishes anything on Steam. Go email them.
scienceguy1992 Jun 9 @ 4:21pm 
To answer why it's not here my theory is this: It was stolen. By sea turtles. A pair of them, strapped to the server.

But seriously, the guys above me are right. You would have to ask the devs of the game what happened.
TeKraken Jun 9 @ 11:45pm 
Ask the publisher.
Balthier (Banned) Jun 9 @ 11:49pm 
Eh i'm more of a call of duty kinda guy
Kargor Jun 10 @ 12:32am 
Originally posted by TeKraken:
Ask the publisher.

Or, since a publisher is unlikely to respond anyway: first step would be to figure out which publishers have done the Lego games. Barring legal problems with Disney that might have caused the game to disappear, the most likely situation is that the game in question is from a different publisher than the ones that ARE on Steam.
Last edited by Kargor; Jun 10 @ 12:32am
TirithRR Jun 10 @ 3:57am 
It's because of Disney.

The digital download exists, it's just not on Steam.
http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Interactive-Studios-40862ego-Pirates4/dp/B00685GZUA
They used Direct2Drive or Gamefly or some BS like that.

Even though all the games were developed by TT, they were published by the owners of the series. Warner Bros, Lucas Arts, and in this case, Disney. So the publisher chose where to distribute the games.
DJCaseyD Jun 10 @ 8:12am 
Same reason you never see the Star Wars Lego games on sale--Disney.
Paintgamer Jun 10 @ 8:33am 
thx for the help guys,expect the sea turtles xD.i think to send a email on disney its very complicated....
Paintgamer Jun 10 @ 8:34am 
thx for the help guys,but i think to send a email on disney,its very complicated....or am i wrong?
Fork_Q Jun 10 @ 9:08am 
Originally posted by Paintgamer:
thx for the help guys,but i think to send a email on disney,its very complicated....or am i wrong?

You'd probably won't get a response, but hey, you've tried.
Paintgamer Jun 10 @ 9:09am 
did you know the emailadress exactly?
Fork_Q Jun 10 @ 9:11am 
Originally posted by Paintgamer:
did you know the emailadress exactly?

I'm sure you'd find their details on Google.
Paintgamer Jun 10 @ 9:14am 
ok thx dude,i figure out and try this xD
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 9 @ 3:10pm