Mr.Hemiroids Jun 8 @ 12:24am
E3 2014 predictions and looking forward to.
E3 2014 is just right around the corner. The Super Bowl gaming. I'm looking forward to EA's press conference. And Ubisoft"s press conference. In particular Far Cry 4 The Division Mortal Kombat X and Battlefield Hard-line. I will predict that we finally get a Fallout 4 announcement. No Half-life 3 announcement. I'm excited and looking forward to E3 2014. How about the rest of you? What are you looking forward to the most? And what games are you hoping will be announced?
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
AgentChicken Jun 8 @ 1:58am 
I don't really care about any other game being released but Fallout 4. Being a huge fallout fan I've been wanting to continue my fallout story since i finished that buggy Fallout new vegas.
I AM SHODAN! Jun 8 @ 3:18am 
I predict:

>Too many freakin' people around. Lots of cosplayers and girls in too-skimpy outfits.
>Lots of 'oooh'ing and 'aaaah'ing over games that have a good chance of turning out mediocre anyway
>LOTS of whining about what isn't there or what people think should have been there.
>A few really good promising games that will turn out to be amazing.
ONe_mOMENT Jun 8 @ 3:46am 
New "The last Guardian" news would be welcome, replayed Shadow last weekend and still enjoy it.

Also, even if i get some hate, I am pretty interested in the new Battlefield. I didn't buy 4 because I needed a break but this one looks fairly CQ and CQ was my fav expantion to 3. Soooo could be good. And if it has co-op then I'm all for it.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 8 @ 12:24am