Lumanator Jun 7 @ 7:24pm
1990s or 2000s
What time you like better? I'd say 1990s because there's no kids that are obsessed with overrated games better games, music, cartoons than in 2000s.
Last edited by Lumanator; Jun 7 @ 7:30pm
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
< >
TirithRR Jun 7 @ 7:26pm 
Originally posted by Luma365:
I'd say 1990s because there's no kids that are obsessed with overrated games.

There weren't? Take off those rose-glasses glasses...
FunnyFarm Jun 7 @ 7:27pm 
I'd have to go with the 90's cuz they are #all_that.
Last edited by FunnyFarm; Jun 7 @ 7:27pm
Fork_Q2 Jun 7 @ 7:29pm 
1990s had better music, but at least my favourite games were around or just coming around the early 2000's.
n00b Jun 7 @ 7:32pm 
2000s.

better hardware.
Old Snake Jun 7 @ 7:34pm 
I really wished that 90's Music came back.
Big Metal Unit Jun 7 @ 7:50pm 
Honestly I'm enjoying this decade too much to really miss anything from either the 90s or the 00s. Both decades had their ups and downs though. I couldn't really pick one over the other.
HLCinSC Jun 7 @ 8:38pm 
People just seem worse in the 2000's due to the widesread adoption of the internet (especially high speed and mobile) and social media. Everyone thinks their opinion is important and the anonimity of the internet allows people to treat their opinions as fact without having to face reality or any consequences.
Last edited by HLCinSC; Jun 7 @ 8:39pm
n00b Jun 7 @ 8:41pm 
Originally posted by HLCinSC:
People just seem worse in the 2000's due to the widesread adoption of the internet (especially high speed and mobile) and social media. Everyone thinks their opinion is important and the anonimity of the internet allows people to treat their opinions as fact without having to face reality or any consequences.
Because reality has boring, repetitive gameplay.
Good thing we don't have to face it.
Last edited by n00b; Jun 7 @ 8:42pm
Curtis@HeroesofTalon Jun 7 @ 8:46pm 
I liked the 2000s better because I didn't really experience the 90s.
.....this discussion again?

You know what, screw all of you. The 80s beats both the 90s and the 00s.
n00b Jun 7 @ 8:54pm 
Originally posted by An Eloquent and Poignant Lizard:
.....this discussion again?

You know what, screw all of you. The 80s beats both the 90s and the 00s. :bandit:
2020s...
A Toasty Engineer (Banned) Jun 7 @ 9:38pm 
Originally posted by notier_:
2000s.

better hardware.
Shasow Jun 7 @ 9:41pm 
2000s. Games were shaky in the '90s, and we didn't have the anime we do today.
Fork_Q2 Jun 8 @ 2:26am 
Originally posted by ow.n. orpah winfrwy netwerk:
Originally posted by An Eloquent and Poignant Lizard:
.....this discussion again?

You know what, screw all of you. The 80s beats both the 90s and the 00s.
2020s...

Year 3000 is where it's at.
Stew Jun 8 @ 2:41am 
Im not sure i liked the 90's because Music died for souless crap and boybands, i was at school in the 90's and hated my time there. i cant remember too much between 2002-2009 because i was ether at work or drunk out of my skull and the 80's i was too young to remember anything
Showing 1-15 of 27 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 7 @ 7:24pm
Posts: 27