TheInfected Feb 5 @ 2:36pm
1. Which one is better, Xbox Live or Steam? 2. Why do you like the most
Max Friends: 100 for Xbox live or 260 for Steam?

Cheats: No for Xbox, Yes for steam, or no for steam?

Change profile: 15 for xbox or more for steam?

editor: No for Xbox or yes for steam?

device: Xbox 360 or computer?

max GB: Xbox or Steam?

Minecraft: Xbox 360 or computer?

no innaproperate stuff or I'll call it spaming. I'll ban you from discussions for 24 hours.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
ThePlagued Feb 5 @ 3:14pm 
Steam is much better, Xbox live players tend to be children and tossers.

On a side note, you're not a moderator and you cant ban anyone.. so.
WeepingAngelLord Feb 5 @ 3:35pm 
i recall that steam tends to have sales as low as TWO FREAKING DOLLARS. SO OF COURSE STEAM IS BETTER. but xbox is still a good system.
Ziggy Pop Feb 5 @ 4:49pm 
steam
Ziggy Pop Feb 5 @ 4:49pm 
Originally posted by WeepingAngelLord:
i recall that steam tends to have sales as low as TWO FREAKING DOLLARS. SO OF COURSE STEAM IS BETTER. but xbox is still a good system.
not just that. I got VVVVV for $.49
Jesse9766 (banned) Feb 6 @ 7:38pm 
Xbox live is better! For only $10 every month (high-speed internet is not included) you can get very useful stuff like skype! You always have to be online, so you can't get pirated games and hack! If you make someone cry, they can disable your $500! It is so amazing!
cardboard Feb 6 @ 7:43pm 
OMG consoles are SO much better!!¡¡
little kids screaming into the mic, SUPER HIGH RESOLUTION GRAPHICS, and...
BUILT IN CAMERA FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO SPY ON YOU !
great isn't it?
much sarcasm
crunchyfrog Feb 6 @ 7:47pm 
As with all these things (like platforms), there is NO BETTER, only different. They all have their pros and cons.

Remember, contrary to what some fanboys tend to think, it isn't a competition with one winner.

That's why from a consumer point of view, the formula is simple - does the platform you're interested in have enough pros to weigh against the cons?

For this reason, I believe there only "better" argument is this - to get all the ones you like. That's why I have a ridiculous number of platforms and subscribe to all the services. Why make up a load of nonsense in defence of ONE?

Although I would also urge you to include PS+ in there. On the pure merits of value-for-money, it knocks spots off ALL competitors at present. Where else can you get over £800 worth of games per year for a mere £40 per year? Even if you only like one of the games on offer, then it's still a win.

Final thought - think on this silly fanboyism this way. If you have a favourite group you listen to, would you subject this same irrationality to your music tastes? You must only like that ONE group, and everybody else is utter crap? Silly isn't it?
cardboard Feb 6 @ 7:48pm 
Originally posted by crunchyfrog:
As with all these things (like platforms), there is NO BETTER, only different. They all have their pros and cons.

Remember, contrary to what some fanboys tend to think, it isn't a competition with one winner.

That's why from a consumer point of view, the formula is simple - does the platform you're interested in have enough pros to weigh against the cons?

For this reason, I believe there only "better" argument is this - to get all the ones you like. That's why I have a ridiculous number of platforms and subscribe to all the services. Why make up a load of nonsense in defence of ONE?

Although I would also urge you to include PS+ in there. On the pure merits of value-for-money, it knocks spots off ALL competitors at present. Where else can you get over £800 worth of games per year for a mere £40 per year? Even if you only like one of the games on offer, then it's still a win.
http://musingsofmischiefandmayhem.com/2013/07/08/pc-or-next-gen-console-which-is-cheaper-in-the-long-run/
better hardware AND cheaper.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 5 @ 2:36pm