Pokemon X & Y friend codes
Im looking for ANY safaris I give a dragon type safari

mine is 1650 3308 6950 post a comment below with your FC

Im trying to get into breeding but If youre just seeing this post after a month or so I'll probably be looking for people still

These are the pokemon that are in my safari and their abilities

Noibats hidden ability is Telepathy but its others are Frisk/Infltraitor
Fraxures hidden ability is Unnerve but its also has Mold Breaker/Rivalry
Druddigon hidden ability is Sheer Force but it has Mold Breaker/Rough Skin too
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 22 komentářů
hi, my FC: 2036 8777 1790
i'm also looking for pokemon to breed
The Spanish Inquisition původně napsal:
FC: 2724-0750-5279, In-game name: Reuben.

I've no idea what's in my safari, so if anyone could help me out & tell me what's in mine, that'll be awesome.

He has a Normal type safari with Loudred, Smeargle, Dunsparce.
looking forward to breeding myself one of dem loudreds
hi my FC - 3926-6610-7002 in game name is Nick
i think i have a flying safari with dodou tropius and honestly i dont remember the 3rd,
but anyway you guys should join this group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pkmntc# it has a friendcode posting section and a pokemon trade forum thanks!
Naposledy upravil THE LAG PYRO; 16. čvc. 2014 v 20.59
i'll add you pyro i think i have a bug safari with heracross and i cant remember the other two
i'll add you pyro i think i have a bug safari with heracross and i cant remember the other two
sorry connection error pasted many of them
FC: 2036 - 8777 - 1790
ok ill add you
Well I have just the thing for breeding and thats a normal type safari with ditto in it! It has ditto, teddiursa, and something I cant remember. My friend code is 1118-0728-8399
have fun
ALGAGATER původně napsal:
Well I have just the thing for breeding and thats a normal type safari with ditto in it! It has ditto, teddiursa, and something I cant remember. My friend code is 1118-0728-8399
have fun
he has kecleon in his safari too
Fick Mich HARDDDDDDDDD
I'd LOVE to have a reason to go back to Consoles and Pokemon. Seriously. I spend too much time on the internet.
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 22 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 12. čvc. 2014 v 23.38
Počet příspěvků: 22