Toate discuțiile > Forumuri Steam > Off Topic > Detaliile subiectului
What kind of desk chair do you have?
As the title asks, what kind of chair do you use to sit at your desk? I have an OsGood chair, but I forgot the model number.

EDIT: Mine's an OsGood Bonded Leather Manager's High Back chair.
EDIT #2: The model is 21076D on the Staples website. It's a really nice chair if you have the money for one.
EDIT #3: Wow, there's quite a variety in chairs and seating devices that people use to game.
Editat ultima dată de chibilibi; 12 iul. 2014 la 18:12
< >
Se afișează 1-15 din 17 comentarii
I have the Bjorn model from Ikea, i have 1 screw left
Since i didn't have the :Dosh: to buy a proper desk chair, i use the one that i got with my kitchen table.

Yeah...
Postat inițial de Tarpet:
Since i didn't have the :Dosh: to buy a proper desk chair, i use the one that i got with my kitchen table.

Yeah...
hey, at least you dont have a screw left!
My office is also my bedroom. At times I will put my keyboard and mouse on the bed and play that way, other times I will use this office chair I found at a high end local retail store that had a going out of business sale.
I have a simple chair, with no arm rests, and a small back just so I don't fall backwards. I've had this chair for a few years now, so I'm quite used to it.
I have an old fake leather computer chair, originally owned by my mother's bosses son. It isn't really that comfortable, but I can't exactly afford my own so I don't really care.
I dont have a chair in my appartment.
I use my sofa since my computer is hooked to my tv.
CAP-N 12 iul. 2014 la 16:22 
I have some wooden chair.. I just added a cushion with stuffing falling out. I should get an upgrade soon.
Helene 12 iul. 2014 la 16:35 
Don't have any. I sit at the edge of my bed. My desktop is right next to it.
I sit on a reclining sofa >_>.
i sold my chair during the steam summer sale.... it was worth it....
Coldcube 26 iul. 2014 la 20:29 
Wood.
MY ASS HURTS.
Moss 26 iul. 2014 la 20:35 
Something that makes my back itch after 30 minutes of use.
Postat inițial de Hatless Scout:
Something that makes my back itch after 30 minutes of use.

Slight necro but k
< >
Se afișează 1-15 din 17 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Toate discuțiile > Forumuri Steam > Off Topic > Detaliile subiectului
Data postării: 12 iul. 2014 la 13:21
Postări: 17