All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
This topic has been locked
ROT3X Jun 30, 2014 @ 2:32am
GTA V
Hello, im here to ask you a qestion
- could my pc run gta v? and in what graphics for example?
-------------MY PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENT------------------

[Operating system] -> Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

[Processor] -> Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Quad CPU Q6600
@2.40Ghz (2CPUs) ~2.4Ghz

[Memory] -> 4GB RAM (4096MB)

[DirectX version] -> DirectX 11

Device:

Name: NVIDIA GeForce GT 610

Manufacturer: NVIDIA

Chip Type: GeForce GT 610

DAC Type: Integrated RAMDAC

Approx. Total Memory: 3GB (3566MB) - I think its video card..

Soo what do you think guys?
can my pc be able to run gta v whit no problems?

- Leave your coments below, thank you!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
Ares11046 Jun 30, 2014 @ 2:53am 
You could but not at great level
ROT3X Jun 30, 2014 @ 2:58am 
Originally posted by Ares11046:
You could but not at great level
You mean like.. at low? and if even at low, would it go whit out any lags and stuff?
Sterling Archer Jul 4, 2014 @ 11:12am 
Waiting GTAV
albarastruca Jul 4, 2014 @ 11:15am 
aun no anuncian los requisitos lo mas probable que si C:
Shasow Jul 4, 2014 @ 11:49am 
I would think you would be able to, although not on very high settings.
CharlestONE Jul 4, 2014 @ 11:55am 
I don't believe they have released the system requirements yet so any answer is just a semi-educted guess.
Dwerklesberry Jul 4, 2014 @ 2:47pm 
Gt610, Im not sure it would run gta iv.
Total memory is your ram.
Rock star games ports have a record of being terrible and not utilizing the power of pc very well, making things even worse.

Gta can look insane
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmTPk9jQ5zs
on pc with enough horse power though.
ROT3X Jul 4, 2014 @ 3:03pm 
im not talking about GTA IV im talking about GTA V mate! :D
Originally posted by Dwerklesberry:
Rock star games ports have a record of being terrible and not utilizing the power of pc very well, making things even worse.

Gta can look insane
.:i3S:.SuperMegaUkulele Jul 5, 2014 @ 11:41am 
Any ideas on when it's finally coming out on PC and wheter we'll find gta v on steam?
CharlestONE Jul 5, 2014 @ 11:48am 
Originally posted by DeV9.hmmm:
Any ideas on when it's finally coming out on PC and wheter we'll find gta v on steam?
It is on Steam there is already a store page. All Rockstar has said is Fall 2014. I don't think Steam lets you preorder until they announce a specific date.
.:i3S:.SuperMegaUkulele Jul 5, 2014 @ 1:35pm 
ah thx.... been looking forward for it since last fall when (if i'm not mistaking) it's should've been released.
CharlestONE Jul 5, 2014 @ 1:38pm 
ah thx.... been looking forward for it since last fall when (if i'm not mistaking) it's should've been released.
I think the PC version is being released along with the PS4/Xbox One. I think most PC gamers would rather have a port of those versions as opposed to the PS3/Xbox 360 versions. Also, Rockstar has a history of delayed PC releases.
MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Jul 5, 2014 @ 5:40pm 
Originally posted by weox™:
im not talking about GTA IV im talking about GTA V mate! :D
Originally posted by Dwerklesberry:

Gta can look insane

He's just showing you the potential, either way your system doesn't work for either game. You need a better gpu.
Processor Jul 5, 2014 @ 5:54pm 
Originally posted by HLCinSC:
I think the PC version is being released along with the PS4/Xbox One. I think most PC gamers would rather have a port of those versions as opposed to the PS3/Xbox 360 versions. Also, Rockstar has a history of delayed PC releases.

Yeah, they do it on purpose to increase profits. Release the game, then release it one year later on more powerful platforms. So people will buy more than 1 copy of the game, just to have the better version of it a year later. Rockstar think they're slick. I see right through their marketing techniques though.
MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™ Jul 5, 2014 @ 6:44pm 
Originally posted by Processor:
Originally posted by HLCinSC:

Yeah, they do it on purpose to increase profits. Release the game, then release it one year later on more powerful platforms. So people will buy more than 1 copy of the game, just to have the better version of it a year later. Rockstar think they're slick. I see right through their marketing techniques though.

Lol no, they aren't going to lose a year of pc sales to get a hand full of people who buy both copies, the number of people who actually do that is miniscule.

I see right through your conspiracy theories;)
Last edited by MA☝Omgwtfbbqstfu™; Jul 5, 2014 @ 6:44pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Date Posted: Jun 30, 2014 @ 2:32am