|BzAs|- Dusty Jul 2 @ 5:22pm
Plans for moving
I want to leave the us
convince me to more to your country!
Last edited by |BzAs|- Dusty; Jul 2 @ 5:35pm
Showing 1-15 of 62 comments
< >
Shasow (Banned) Jul 2 @ 5:24pm 
You should move to Japan because we're better than everyone else.
|BzAs|- Dusty Jul 2 @ 5:26pm 
Japan was my number one hit. But really, how hard is the hardest language in the world to learn?
Fuzzelbob Jul 2 @ 5:27pm 
Canada is pretty chill.
|BzAs|- Dusty Jul 2 @ 5:27pm 
Originally posted by Fuzzelbob:
Canada is pretty chill.

How is the housing? That was also a choice?
Shasow (Banned) Jul 2 @ 5:32pm 
Originally posted by Jonod:
Japan was my number one hit. But really, how hard is the hardest language in the world to learn?
簡単!

But anyways... are you serious about this? Civil war does not threaten America. And Japan is not a European country! If you really are young, I wouldn't even plan on moving until you're old enough.
ZELRIS Jul 2 @ 5:32pm 
Japanese is the hardest language in the world to learn?
|BzAs|- Dusty Jul 2 @ 5:33pm 
I want to get out of america! Civil war?... texas trying to escape out of the us.... civil war!
Shasow (Banned) Jul 2 @ 5:34pm 
I want to get out of america! Civil war?... texas trying to escape out of the us.... civil war!
What are you talking about?

Originally posted by El Poopacabra:
Haha, no.
|BzAs|- Dusty Jul 2 @ 5:34pm 
Originally posted by Shasow:

Originally posted by El Poopacabra:
Haha, no.

What am i talking about. Texas doesnt want to be a united state anymore. It probably wont happen, but i still dont want to live in america...
ZELRIS Jul 2 @ 5:36pm 
It wont happen.

Its literally impossible for Texas to secede from the union.
Last edited by ZELRIS; Jul 2 @ 5:37pm
Shasow (Banned) Jul 2 @ 5:37pm 
Originally posted by Shasow:

Haha, no.

What am i talking about. Texas doesnt want to be a united state anymore. It probably wont happen, but i still dont want to live in america...
You don't want to live in America because Texas wants to leave the US?
Spawk Jul 2 @ 5:40pm 
Im young now, and america is slowly degenerating, i want to get out before a civil war happens! So when i get the money and reach the age i want to move out of america to a european country!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI

How old are you anyway? You do realize Europe is even more messed up, right? Move to Australia or something. They have their act together.

Don't let the anime avatar guys fool you. Japanese is a hard language to learn, especially written Japanese. Also, Japan has very strict requirements for permanent residency, plus there's the massive culture shock you will likely experience. Japan is more than gadgets, anime and sushi. They're not super hot on foreigners, either.
|BzAs|- Dusty Jul 2 @ 5:50pm 
Yeah, ill end up going to canada or australia.
|BzAs|- Dusty Jul 2 @ 5:51pm 
Im old enough to care about my future!
Nicky Mikenaj Jul 2 @ 5:55pm 
The majority of european countries speak english so don't worry about that, but moving to another country is a pretty big step.. You have to think everything through... Citizenship, job opportunities, the laws in the country.. and prob some language aswell, here is a nice list of dificulties for english speaking persons http://www.effectivelanguagelearning.com/language-guide/language-difficulty

Showing 1-15 of 62 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 2 @ 5:22pm