Wasteland Walker Jul 2 @ 3:21pm
Creepy stuff in video games
Anyone have a memory of something creepy in a video game?
Mine was when I was playing Resident Evil Outbreak late at night when I was around seven. The game came with a RE Code Veronica and RE4. I remember never making it past the second level, I'd either get really scared, fall asleep, or just didn't have any clue what to do....
So whats a creepy video game memory?
Last edited by Wasteland Walker; Jul 2 @ 3:21pm
Showing 1-15 of 66 comments
< >
Chiraiimisu Jul 2 @ 3:22pm 
In Doom, there's a map where there's several doors. Get in one, take the stoof, get out, and BOOM. The other doors open, freeing a cacodemon and two pinkies, making them scream. ♥♥♥♥ my pants at that moment.
Gustave5436 Jul 2 @ 3:24pm 
Black and White, it knows your name and keeps whispering "death."
ZELRIS Jul 2 @ 3:24pm 
I never beat Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time back when I had an N64 because I was too scared of the Re-deads/Apocolypse Hyrule when you turn into Adult Link.

Elisewhere Jul 2 @ 4:39pm 
Originally posted by El Poopacabra:
I never beat Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time back when I had an N64 because I was too scared of the Re-deads/Apocolypse Hyrule when you turn into Adult Link.
Then you were fortunate enough to miss out on the Dead Hand boss at the bottom of the well. That stuff you listed doesn't compare... then there are wall and ceiling masters.... I was not easily creeped out as a kid, but the Dead Hand....
Last edited by Elisewhere; Jul 2 @ 4:39pm
Shasow Jul 2 @ 4:41pm 
The hidden satanic game in Excel 95
[iN] Fuzzelbob Jul 2 @ 4:42pm 
I used to have a copy of Lego star wars on my xbox.. I scratched it in a way that if I stayed in a section of the cantina for too long, it would black the screen, make a continuous loud pitched noise, and crash. Scared the crap of young me.
Amanda Jones Jul 2 @ 4:47pm 
The only game that really scared me as a kid was the original nintendo Friday the 13th game. I was not normally scared of anything really, except when my dad got drunk... That use to terrify me. But that game use to scare the hell out of me. I remember after I got it and played it once, I gave it away to a friend who loved Jason.
(ZuWh) shreddedbullet Jul 2 @ 4:48pm 
Originally posted by El Poopacabra:
I never finished the Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker because I had a fear of Video Game Water and would freak out when link was thrown into the water and you couldn't see what was going to eat you. It also made me fear whirlpools whenever I was in water in real life.
Spawk Jul 2 @ 5:01pm 
Originally posted by Robinton29:
I was not normally scared of anything really, except when my dad got drunk.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXlZ6edCHqI
Flare-Jonod (Banned) Jul 2 @ 5:25pm 
I was mainly scared of mgs. I would shoot the guards but i would run around and then when i came back they would be alive again and shoot me ;_; I must have not killed them just knocked them out.
Wasteland Walker Jul 2 @ 7:28pm 
XD Yo is it sad I've never played any of these games?
Flare-Jonod (Banned) Jul 2 @ 7:29pm 
Originally posted by Wicked Grizzly:
You must be like 10 years old then. I grew up with a ps1 and gba..
Maya Jul 2 @ 7:30pm 
Hmm.. Fresh meat !
Flare-Jonod (Banned) Jul 2 @ 7:31pm 
Im fresh as well, being a older teen! Please NOTICE ME SEMPAI
Wasteland Walker Jul 2 @ 7:32pm 
XD Im 14 I grew up with four syblings who would never let me touch their games, but late at night I'd sneak into their rooms and play some. I remember playing bomberman 64, Pokemon, and twisted metal which was my first ever game. :') Memories.....
Originally posted by Jonod:
Originally posted by Wicked Grizzly:
You must be like 10 years old then. I grew up with a ps1 and gba..
Showing 1-15 of 66 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50