MetalMario[Z] Jul 1 @ 11:48pm
EA Games Origin
What the hell is this? For as long as I have known my life has only consisted of Steam & it seems impossible to play a game that isn't through Steam, or so I thought. Has anyone used "Origin" before? The only reason I now know of this is because of Command & Conquer closed Beta (Trying to get in).
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Valzeras Jul 1 @ 11:52pm 
It is eeeeeevil.

I got a beta invite for C&C a year ago and didn't even bother to dl it.I'm not interested in Origion or their new obsession with free 2 play pay 2 win model.
MetalMario[Z] Jul 1 @ 11:55pm 
Originally posted by 放火犯:
It is eeeeeevil.

I got a beta invite for C&C a year ago and didn't even bother to dl it.I'm not interested in Origion or their new obsession with free 2 play pay 2 win model.

Lol you want to send me that Beta key? I love C&C and ust found out they are making a new one (more or less). Unfortunately, my email that was associated with the EA is no longer operable so I am unsure if they had ever sent me a key & I am unable to request a new one.
Valzeras Jul 1 @ 11:56pm 
Originally posted by MetalMarioZ:
It is eeeeeevil.

Lol you want to send me that Beta key? I love C&C and ust found out they are making a new one (more or less). Unfortunately, my email that was associated with the EA is no longer operable so I am unsure if they had ever sent me a key & I am unable to request a new one.

Just wait for it since it'll be free to pay.
MetalMario[Z] Jul 2 @ 12:00am 

Just wait for it since it'll be free to pay.

Lol you really think that I want to wait considering I am looking at new gaming "platforms"? After 2,500 hours, Dota has finally died for me, I tried Hawken & War Thunder (both are pretty fun, but, I am looking for someohting more than a FPS to play). And unfortunatelly that "Aura" game is still yet to be released despite it being "available" by steam in F2P (And lets face it it may suck).
Rumpelcrutchskin Jul 2 @ 12:02am 
Pretty much only for Mass Effect 3.
MetalMario[Z] Jul 2 @ 12:06am 
Honestly, I'm about to download Starwars: The Old Republic (Its free), I remember playing that back in highschool on the original Xbox. I played that game in 6 different ways, if anyone else has some game suggestions I'm all ears.
ZELRIS Jul 2 @ 12:36am 
Honestly, I'm about to download Starwars: The Old Republic (Its free).
no....
No.....
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9C9OKMyZng
ONe_mOMENT Jul 2 @ 12:50am 
Mario. Hate to break it to you, but that C&C game was canceled last year.

http://www.commandandconquer.com/en/news/1380/a-new-future-for-command-conquer

I played the alpha for quite some time. It played rather well but seems most people complained about it so it was scrapped for the time being. Maybe they will try again in another couple of years.

As for Star Wars TOR, played it a bit, was decent, free to play restrictions can be a bit harsh though.

Also Origin is fine, had it since it was in beta and it's not failed me yet. Though it's just an EA game hub for me.
Paradox Jul 2 @ 12:51am 
No. But when they let Steam handle their games then I will buy a few of them.
[ZuWh] shreddedbullet Jul 2 @ 12:51am 
Because EA wants more
Fork_Q2 (Banned) Jul 2 @ 1:10am 
Honestly, I'm about to download Starwars: The Old Republic (Its free), I remember playing that back in highschool on the original Xbox. I played that game in 6 different ways, if anyone else has some game suggestions I'm all ears.

Star Wars: The Old Republic has little to do with Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, beyond Revan making a cameo appearence.
Killcheetha Jul 2 @ 9:16am 
On Origin there are not so much no-name-games.
Asteo600 Jul 2 @ 9:17am 
It's good to have Origin, just in case. They sometimes give away full games
MetalMario[Z] Jul 2 @ 9:46am 
Originally posted by ONe_mOMENT:
Mario. Hate to break it to you, but that C&C game was canceled last year.

http://www.commandandconquer.com/en/news/1380/a-new-future-for-command-conquer

I played the alpha for quite some time. It played rather well but seems most people complained about it so it was scrapped for the time being. Maybe they will try again in another couple of years.

As for Star Wars TOR, played it a bit, was decent, free to play restrictions can be a bit harsh though.

Also Origin is fine, had it since it was in beta and it's not failed me yet. Though it's just an EA game hub for me.

♥♥♥♥KK!!!! NooooOOoooooOooo! Well thanks for sending the link, as dissapointing as it is, that message is pretty damn funny. I did like Generals but lets face it EA Games has no clue what the ♥♥♥♥ they are doing, Westwood shouln't have sold out.

I have played & owned every C&C and I could probably make a better sequel than those monkeys.
Last edited by MetalMario[Z]; Jul 2 @ 9:47am
Maximus Jul 2 @ 9:52am 
The only thing I use it for is The Sims 3
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 1 @ 11:48pm