Righteous Hope (Banned) Jul 16 @ 5:47pm
Something Other Than Games?
I've got this wonderful computer but I want something to do on it, I don't feel like playing any games, would somebody please give me some suggestions?
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
< >
☠ Asasin ☠ Jul 16 @ 5:49pm 
Make and edit videos, make music, stream movies and TV on it. edit photographs, write an interesting blog... learn programming or graphic design.
Ser Jul 16 @ 5:59pm 
Be productive.
DarthFoot Jul 16 @ 6:11pm 
Watch series, and later on switch back to gaming
Spawn of Totoro Jul 16 @ 6:20pm 
Watch Anime, kpop, jpop, rock, basically any kind of music,youtube, research on the internet, shopping, netflix, chat, make friends, join a meet up group, video chat almost anything you can thing of. Even order food from almost anywhere.
Nathanor Jul 16 @ 6:46pm 
Ask questions on Steam, and repond to them..... or do what Asain said ;)
Righteous Hope (Banned) Jul 16 @ 6:51pm 
Originally posted by Nathanor:
Ask questions on Steam, and repond to them..... or do what Asain said ;)
I do come on steam a lot but it's not that great, and many of the people on here are hostile "hardcore gamers"
assassassinator Jul 16 @ 6:53pm 
Write a story and add an ochestra for audio books while reading your dank creation.
☠ Asasin ☠ Jul 16 @ 7:32pm 
Help people on Yahoo! Answers or similar sites.
Write product reviews (one of my favorite hobbies... though I don't have too many on here).
Righteous Hope (Banned) Jul 16 @ 8:00pm 
Originally posted by ☠ Asasin ☠:
Help people on Yahoo! Answers or similar sites.
Write product reviews (one of my favorite hobbies... though I don't have too many on here).
Hey, that does sound like fun, I'll think about that.
|BzAs| Dusty (wec) Jul 16 @ 8:09pm 
I like to do chats and mess around with people. I ussually get bant but its fun for a little while
Shasow Jul 16 @ 8:25pm 
Originally posted by Spawn of Totoro:
Watch Anime, jpop
Aah, I was going to say that!


I suppose you could "customize" your computer and make it all look nice. Find a nice, new wallpaper and install software to change the look of your desktop (Rainmeter, Winstep Nexus, UxStyle, etc.).
Last edited by Shasow; Jul 16 @ 8:25pm
Quint S. Meade Jul 16 @ 8:26pm 
Post on the Steam community forums.

Oh wait, you and I are both already doing that...
Righteous Hope (Banned) Jul 16 @ 8:51pm 
Originally posted by Shasow:
Originally posted by Spawn of Totoro:
Watch Anime, jpop
Aah, I was going to say that!


I suppose you could "customize" your computer and make it all look nice. Find a nice, new wallpaper and install software to change the look of your desktop (Rainmeter, Winstep Nexus, UxStyle, etc.).
Running my Win7 with "classic" style and running the "Bliss' wallpaper, I don't wanna' change it one bit, and you can't call me a tomato about that, surely.
Last edited by Righteous Hope; Jul 16 @ 8:52pm
Lumanator (R.I.P. Wii) (Banned) Jul 16 @ 9:25pm 
Digital Drawing.
Righteous Hope (Banned) Jul 16 @ 9:28pm 
Originally posted by Lumanator:
Digital Drawing.
Can't draw.
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 16 @ 5:47pm
Posts: 29