All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Guys can act more promiscuous than girls
Guys can act more promiscuous than girls, and quite rightly. Do you agree or disagree?
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Unexpected Jul 29, 2016 @ 10:19am 
doesn't matter to me, man and woman make bad choices, not one is worse than the other
Abjornry right Jul 29, 2016 @ 10:29am 
Yes the subject is lacking in substance. Its just that at times, Ive certainly found guys acting like they have sex on their mind to be severely annoying. On the other hand, girls can be very deceptive. Now for a girl to act deceptively is outrageous, even though its in their nature. Yet for a guy to act promiscuously, although it could be annoying, should actually be ok. Isnt it unfair?
Last edited by Abjornry right; Jul 29, 2016 @ 10:31am
Ditto Jul 29, 2016 @ 10:36am 
I don't understand. Are you justifying a man's sexual promiscuity?

I see nothing wrong with either gender having sexual partners, and I don't see how the act of deception is relevant in the slightest.
Abjornry right Jul 29, 2016 @ 10:49am 
I wish that were true.
Originally posted by Ms. Jack Bauer:
I don't understand. Are you justifying a man's sexual promiscuity?

I see nothing wrong with either gender having sexual partners, and I don't see how the act of deception is relevant in the slightest.
Last edited by Abjornry right; Jul 29, 2016 @ 10:50am
Eat3n Jul 29, 2016 @ 10:52am 
Well since we're talking ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ gender politics. Why is it that it's reasonably accept that a woman can use a sexuality to get ahead in life, but when a man does it it's "sexual harassment"?
Zubenelgenubi Jul 29, 2016 @ 12:58pm 
Women think about sex just as much, and maybe even more than guys. Men and women can be equally promiscuous, but it's not socially acceptable for women to be.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50

All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Date Posted: Jul 29, 2016 @ 10:15am