Neko Aug 21 @ 3:45pm
That one enemy in Video Games we all hate.
What I initially wanted to post in the Serious Sam discussions has evolved into this question: What enemy in whatever video game you play do you hate with a burning passion? I (seriously) hate the Kleers in any Serious Sam game, as nothing seems to kill them short of a rocket to the face, a cannonball to the face, or a hammer to the face.
Showing 1-15 of 54 comments
< >
Ƥƴɾơɱąɳįąɕ (Banned) Aug 21 @ 3:58pm 
I'd have to say Kleers as well. They are fairly easy to avoid and kill, but they can be a nusiance when they spawn in with other enemies (especially Marsh Hoppers and Gnaars) and the amount of damage they deal on Serious difficulty can easily trip you up should you happen to get hit by one. You know what? Gnaars are worse. Despite being extremely easy to evade and kill on any difficulty, the fact that they constantly chase you and have a fair bit of health makes it easy for them to get in between both you and other enemies, causing you to mess up your shots more often if you can't keep them away from everything else. I've also had quite a few moments when one would come into my view unexpectedly and run in front of a rocket fired by either me or a biomechanoid.
Last edited by Ƥƴɾơɱąɳįąɕ; Aug 21 @ 7:32pm
Spawn of Totoro Aug 21 @ 4:00pm 
Lag/FPS drop.

I can deal with almost anything else, but that is my worst enemy in any game. Gets me killed the most too, even by the lowest of enemies.
lazybum Aug 21 @ 4:18pm 
gravity.
[FuG] chibilibi Aug 21 @ 4:24pm 
Originally posted by Spawn of Totoro:
Lag/FPS drop.

I can deal with almost anything else, but that is my worst enemy in any game. Gets me killed the most too, even by the lowest of enemies.

Pretty much this.

Random input lag in Sonic Generations stopped me from having a perfect run on Rooftop Run Act 2 many times.
A Very Festive Bane of Bane Aug 21 @ 4:29pm 
I hate those Wolves in Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire. Never heard of it? Don't blame you. It was released in 2006, and reviewers hated it, but I found it pretty good, for reasons I don't bother to explain at the moment. Anyways, with these wolves, when they hit you, you are knocked back, and unable to do anything for a short amount of time. The only way to avoid this is to dodge at the EXACT right moment, then counter attack. And you better hope they don't ambush you or attack in a large group!
Misha Arsellec Lune Aug 21 @ 4:39pm 
There isn't a person alive who tolerates Gold Batboons.
They're the first & the worst.
GarnetSnatcher (Banned) Aug 21 @ 5:26pm 
Everything in Dark Souls.
Shasow Aug 21 @ 5:28pm 
Chickens
ZELRIS Aug 21 @ 5:33pm 
monkeys
Satsujinki Aug 21 @ 5:36pm 
Dark Souls. The one that I hate it.
A Very Festive Bane of Bane Aug 21 @ 5:41pm 
Originally posted by z0rdôN:
the one guy from that one game during that one time
I HATE THAT GUY!
Lord_of_Smissmas_Lights Aug 21 @ 5:41pm 
Cazadors in Fallout New Vegas

They're not that tough but they are really annoying especially when you don't have any antivenom
Neko Aug 21 @ 6:27pm 
Originally posted by Spawn of Totoro:
Lag/FPS drop.

That's probably the worst enemy of the lot ;A;
Neko Aug 21 @ 6:28pm 
Originally posted by Shasow:
Chickens
Really? I kinda had you figured for a "I loathe those cows" type of person. It seems I was mistaken.
Mr. Gency Aug 21 @ 6:30pm 
Originally posted by Bane loves Fullmetal Alchemist!:
Originally posted by z0rdôN:
the one guy from that one game during that one time
I HATE THAT GUY!
He's not that bad once you find the loophole in his A.I.
Showing 1-15 of 54 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 21 @ 3:45pm